xxxvi. "faking?"

ARDEN AND PSYCHE WERE SAT on the floor while eating pizza and talking to Vasilisa and Natasha. The Allegro siblings decided to crash in Vasilisa's apartment, and Natasha also decided to come, so now the four were sat on the living room with two half empty boxes of pizza. One box for Vasilisa and Natasha, and the other for the sisters.

"Wait, wait, so Clementine hugged you?" Vasilisa asked, Psyche nodding as a response. "I don't get it, why is Arden so pissed about it? I mean, it seems like she was over it, right? She wouldn't hug you if she still held a grudge over what happened."

"I get that, but what I don't get is how just the other day, this girl is throwing popcorn on the TV everytime Psyche's charavter showed up," Arden explained, which she just realized sounded kind of stupid, but she still had another proof that Clementine was probably just faking. "Also, this bitch—"

"Language," Psyche interrupted, laughing as her sister glared at her.

"Shut up," she muttered, "anyway, I heard her talking to someone. Now, I'm not the one to eavesdrop, but I was passing through the room and just got a little curious," she began, "she was on the phone with someone, and she's saying how she hated being here but she was only waiting for time for Psyche to arrive and do something."

"And?" Natasha asked, the three of them waiting for more.

"That's it," Arden replied.

"Arden, she might have just referred 'doing something' as making amends with Psyche," Vasilisa pointed out. "Look, as much as I love the drama, that's probably what it meant."

"Probably," Psyche shrugged, convinced that her cousin was just trying to make amends, but deep inside, she was slightly suspicious about it.

WOOP WOOP

do you guys think that Clementine is just faking, or is she actually trying to fix her relationship with Psyche?