M

I sat in someone's room with Harmony and D. "Talk D" she said. "Look Har I was young and stupid okay" D said. "Talk D" she said. "Ight" he said and told her everything. "Are you serious? Demonty Elijah I will beat you senseless if you touch another girl like that again. I don't care what Tank says. Our mother was raped and beaten everyday until she finally died. She already had one kid that watched her everyday. You made her have two kids by force. You made her have a hard time succeeding because she has two girls to take care of. Now if she will let you I want you in these girls life. You will pay for everything without complaining. If they have a special event I want you there. I want you walking these girls down the aisle. do you understand" she said.

"Yes but I also have a son" D said. "Did y'all willingly have sex" she asked. "Yes we just broke up" he said."Well I still don't care. You will be there for those girls. What you get them for Christmas" she asked. "Nothing" he said. "What did you get your son" she asked. "clothes and toys" he said. "Buy them something for Christmas" she said. He nodded. "Kayla will you let D in the girls life" Harmony asked. "Yes. Just don't hurt my babies" I said to D. He nodded. "Y'all can go because I need to go to my boys" she said. We all walked out and went downstairs.

I walked down stairs to see Jessica. "Jessica what are you doing here" I asked. "This is my brother's house" she said. "Where are my babies" I asked. "With Chris" she said leading me to the yard. I seen Chris with Ella Beau Trin T and Aamaria. I ran over to them and picked up Ella. "Oh my baby. I missed you so much" I said squeezing her. "Momma" she said. I smiled and put her down. I picked up Beau. "Oh mommas you got so big" I said. "You wanna go meet daddy" I asked. She was eating my necklace. I grabbed Ella's hand and walked to find D. I found him with Harmony and her boys.

"Oh my gosh are theses your girls" she asked. "Yes this is Ella and Beau" I said. "Hi I'm your aunt Harmony" Harmony said to the girls. "Hi" Ella said. Beau buried her head in my shirt. Ella walked up to Harmony. "Babies" she said. "I think they are older than you. This is Kam and this is Rhyn" Harmony said. "Hey Ella" D said. "Hi" she said. "You remember me" he asked. She nodded " daddy". "Can I have a hug" he asked. She gave him a hug and I took a quick picture. Harmony took Kam and Rhyn to the bathroom. He reached for Beau and she hid in my shirt again. "Come on baby girl" he said picking you up. "Can I have them for Christmas" he asked. "Christmas is tomorrow and you don't have gifts for them" I said. "I can buy some" he said. "You have to ask Jessica" I said. "Why" he asked. "She is my baby momma and it's her break with them" I said.

"But you my baby momma" he said. "And so is she" I said pointing to a girl marching towards us with D's son. She had on some coochie cutting shorts a wife beater and some Jordans. I tried to grab Beau but he wouldn't let go. "Stay you don't have to leave" he said. I picked up Ella as soon as that girl got to us. "D yo baby need diapers and some new clothes. He needs 600 dollars and some new shoes" she said. "I give you 300 dollars every week. I just bought a jumbo pack of diapers last week. He has shoes and he doesn't even know how to walk and lots of clothes" he said. "Well what you get him for Christmas" she asked. "Stuff" he said. "Well you need to take him cuz I needz to go ta work" she said. "Its Christmas Eve and you working" he said. "Yes" she said. "You know what give me my son" he said taking the little boy in his free arm. She started to walk away. "He can hang with me and his sisters" he yelled. "Sisters" she said turning around. "Yea sisters and you keep playing and I will get custody of him" he said and walked away. I followed him to Chris.

"Hold them while I go ask yo baby momma if I can have them" he said. I sat on Chris's lap and grabbed the kids. I got a blanket out of Aamaria's bag and laid it down. I put them on the blanket. I laid back on Chris and gave him a kiss.