Part one

Amira (pictured above)

"Aye Skeleton watch the fuck out before you be eating the ball like it's a dick!"

One of the block boys yelled running towards my front yard. I sat on my steps licking my chocolate ice cream cone before seeing a football headed my way.

I stood up but it was too late. The football smacked me dead in my nose leaving a burning sensation. I touched to see if I had blood but only a few speckles of red danced on my fingertip. I felt blind for a brief second feeling nothing but pain.

The three block boys roared with laughter so hard that tears pooled in their low high eyes. I wanted to cry but I sucked it up.

Icecream was smashed all on my white v neck and I was so pissed. I was soft spoken so I wasn't going say nothing about it. However, my bestfriend Denim wasn't having it.

She was everything I wasn't. Confident , outspoken, and beautiful. She had a wavy, long weave, that flowed down her back and a body to die for like she was Kim K. Tall with chinky eyes big lips and deep dimples . She was the flyest girl in our hood and her daddy who was an Og named G who spoiled her rotten

. "Jimmy you probably did that fuck shit on purpose! I don't find shit funny. It's so clear you like her. Like we grown now you don't have to keep picking if you like someone", she barked storming off the porch .

. "I think you like her too dummy", one of his friends spoke up.

"Hell nah I get bad bitches. I can smell her pussy from alway over here like it's sewage. Plus look at her clothes. Straight from Kayne line."

"Nigga fuck outta here! Money really make change out of y'all niggas! You wasn't speaking so bad on her back then!", Demin got in his face.

Jimmy was the cutest boy in the hood. Tatted like crazy with a boosie fade, skinny as hell just like me. He even had a cross under his right eye and tattooed fingers. I liked how his light brown skin was marked up and was rising up in the streets. You could see his dick print since his True Religion sweat shorts were sagged so low.

"Chill the fuck out Denim. You always playing captain save a hoe. You see she not saying shit so why are you? Her crackhead looking ass can stand up for herself . Looking like she Rey go cop something just like her mother", his words put a sharp pain in my heart like a bullet.

his harsh insensitive words bruised me. I was madly in love with him.

Denim was livid and tried to swing but he quickly grabbed her arm

. "Tame all this wild shit Ma. Only time you need to get buck is when you throwing it back on a Nigga. So When you going stop playing around and let me fuck?", his ignorant ass said then gave her a crooked smile with lust filled eyes

. "I would never fuck you. Your pathetic", she rolled her eyes as the other two guys laughed .

"You wild dummy." One of his friends I knew personally, Roc said in admiration

.   "You good Amira? On some real shit don't pay them any mind. Muthafuckas always going talk shit whether it's good or bad. Yeah you skinny but your pretty as hell. And you need to start standing up for yourself and stop letting these pack hitters and bitches talk  to you any type of way", she smiled at me.

I was very skinny and frail and a soaking wet 94 pounds. Most people thought I was sick with leukemia or something .

I hated how much I got picked on by the niggas on the block even though some of them low key were trying to fuck me.

I had freckles all over my face with a hot caramel complexion and a decent length of soft hair. I had big eyes with pretty long eyelashes girls would pay for. My lips were full and pouty like Angelina Jolie's and I had a button nose.