eight

Taehyung looked at the inside of the vampires house in awe while jin was showing the wolf all around the mansion

"this is the main kitchen, none of the other four have food so you will have to go out and buy some since none of us can walk during the day "

"why can't you guys walk in the sun? "

Taehyung asked curiously, trying to avoid eye contact with jungkook who won't stop checking him out

" you would have to mate with all of us in order for that to happen "

Namjoon spoke up

"so I bite you and you bite me? "

" more like you bite us, we bite you, suck your blood, and fuck you until you pass out"

J hope says straight forward and taehyung blushes, looking down and rubbing his arm

Oh hell yeah, fuck me into the middle of next week daddy!

Taehyung, Yoongi and jimin choked at V's words, not expecting the wolf to say that

Oh, I think those two can hear me....... If so, Would daddy like for me to spread my legs for you to take right now?

Taehyung looked up to see jimin and yoongi's dark eyes staring deeply at him while everyone started to catch the sent of the two vampire's arousal

"Umm. Where can I sleep, I'm really tired "

No your not, your just too scared to do anything sexual since taeyang tried to rape you more than once.

"you are actually taking turns sleeping with all of us and tonight you are sleeping with me"

Jin said before holding his hand out for taehyung to take

Hesitating, taehyung took the eldest vampire's hand and let jin drag him to the bedroom, but not before turning around and waving shyly to the others

"mind link jin, tell him that we need to have a serious talk after our little wolf goes to sleep "

Yoongi ordered before using his vampire speed to run off into his play room. Taehyung's wolf V is way to good at dirty talk.

"Umm. Jin"

"yes love"

Taehyung blushes at jin's words before looking down

"How will I learn how to shift, my wolf only just an couple of hours ago talked to me for the first time, I don't know how to do anything "

Taehyung admitted embarrassed, knowing that all alphas and most betas could talk to their wolf and shift by their fourteenth birthday

"there's nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about pup, you are an omega. Most omegas back in the day don't do those things until their sixteenth birthday. And namjoon or I will teach you how since we date an omega in the past before they became extinct "

"oh"

Taehyung said trying to conceal the sudden jealousy he was feeling before making his way to use jin's shower.

Taehyung wrapped himself in the pink towel jin Gave him before slowly opening the door

"jin? "

Taehyung called, jumping when a different vampire appeared

"Umm, where's jin? "

J hope gave a small shrug before pulling the wolf completely out the bathroom

"wear these. I took them from Jungkook. If you need anything just call one of our names"

"Jungkook? The only names I know are jin, suga, chim chim, and kook?"

"I'm j-hope. The one who carried you is jungkook or kook. They are the same person just don't call kook the other name unless he tells you to. chim chim is the silver haired vampire, and Rap monster is the very tall one"

J hope informs as he walks to the door

"even though you are our mate. I highly advise you to not call us by our real names until we tell you too. "

Why did you let him leave, I wanted to jump his bones!!

Taehyung ignored his wolf, putting on the boxers and tee-shirt j hope gave him before climbing into jin's bed to go to sleep.