11. Article

Cece Rose Cameron spotted out and about ahead of The Vampire Diaries season 4 premiere.

Cece Rose Cameron waves at paparazzi as she makes her way to shoot the latest episode of the Vampire Diaries

It was revealed over a month ago that Cameron would be joining the cast as villain and super-witch Willow Hale. However, viewers have had to wait a while to actually see her on screen as her first episode doesn't air for another two weeks.

There has been excitement and trepidation of equal measure for Cameron taking on this role. Some fans are excited to see what she can bring to this new character, while others don't think that she has what it takes to be a villain. It has also been said that she only got this role through her closeness with cast mate and best friend Claire Holt who plays Original vampire Rebekah Mikaelson on the show. The pair met while filming 2006 TV show 'H2O: Just add water' and stayed friends when Claire left the show after two years.

As the episode is yet to premiere, we can't make a judgement on how Cameron acts in the show. However, if her previous roles in 90210 and Marvel's Jessica Jones are anything to go by, we're confident that Cameron will do a great job playing Willow Hale!