27.

double update:):) UR WELCOMEEEEE

-

"So is her name Rosie Styles or Rosie White?" Harry asked as we both lay on my bed with Rosie in the middle.

"Nothings official yet. You still need to sign the birth certificate." I looked over at him and smiled. "And Rosie Styles, of course." I laughed.

He looked back at me and gave me a cheeky smile. "Really?"

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Damn I could kiss you right now!"

"Hold your horsies boy. You already have a chicka." I said jokingly even though I would really love to kiss him right now.

Harry laughs. "Kidding obviously."

"Oh haha."

Harry looks at the time. "I have to go, but I'll see you later, okay>"

"Adios Amigo."

-

"Em?" Q called out my name.

I walked out of my room. "Yeah?"

"Come here." She says from her bedroom, and I enter to see her and Danny laying on the bed.

I sat down at the edge of the bed. "Whats up?"

"So we need to talk to you about something."

"Is this why you've been acting weird because I really want to know whats wrong." I said.

Danny and Quinn looked at each other and smiled then looked back at me. "I'm pregnant." Quinn said.

My mouth opened in shock. "Really!" I said excitedly, and they both nodded.

I launched myself at them and hugged them both. "Oh my god! I'm so happy for you guys." I let go of them.

"It was very unexpected, but I'm still excited." Quinn said, and Danny agreed.

"God Danny! Always forgetting to pull out aren't you!" I joked, and we all laughed after.

"How far along are you?"

"I'm actually four and a half months along."

"What the fuck! You're not even showing. When I was that far along I had a pot belly." I said and Quinn laughed.

"I was about to say that if it's a boy then he and Ro can date, but then I remember that they are going to be cousins, soooo." I laugh.

"You are something else, Em." Danny laughs.

"Wow I'm still shocked. For a second I thought you were terminally ill or something."

"I just needed time to process." Quinn says.

"I understand. You guys are going to be amazing parents" I smile.

"Awe thanks Em. That means a lot." Quinn pulls me into another hug.

One side of me is super happy and excited for them, and another side of me is kinda jealous that they'll be together raising the baby. They were perfect for each other, and I don't think that I could ever find anything like that. As much as Harry helps me, I can't help but want more.

I heard Rosie crying from my room. "I'll be right back." I got up and jogged to my room.

Rosie's pacifier fell out of her mouth, so thats why shes crying most likely.

"What a little diva." I laugh as I picked her up and swaddled her in my arms. I walked back to Quinn's room and sat on her bed.

"Lemme see her." Quinn reached out her arms, and I placed Rosie in her arms.

"Hi!" She said in a baby voice. "You're going to have a little friend to play with soon." She says to Rosie.

"Wait since you're this far along, you can find out the gender." I say.

"Yeah I know. We have an appointment in a couple days."

-

"Hola!" I say as I let Harry inside.

"Why do you keep speaking to me in Spanish?" He laughs.

"Je ne sais pas."

"Oh wow now French, nice." He rolls his eyes.

I laugh. "I need to give Rosie a bath."

"Oo I wanna help."

We walk into my messy room to get Rosie. "So I have one more show tomorrow."

"Oh really? Where?" I ask.

"Here in LA. You should come."

"I can't. I have no one to watch Rosie. I'll come to the next show in LA, I promise."

"We are going on a hiatus for a year after this show."

"Hiatus? Sorry I don't have a large vocabulary like you." I laugh.

"We are going on a break."

I looked at him. "Wait is this because of Rosie?"

"No. We were discussing this before I knew Rosie was mine, but we weren't sure."

"Oh, so what does this mean?" I ask.

"This means that I can spend as much time with Rosie as I want." He smiles. "And maybe record my own album."

"This is great!" I smile and hug him.

We let go and Harry picked up Rosie. We went to the kitchen and I took out her bath from under the sink and out it into the sink. I undressed Rosie and placed her into the bath and I started to bathe her.

"She loves the bath." Harry say as we both look down at our smiling baby.

"She hated it at first." We both continue to clean her, then Rosie makes her pooping face and farts.

Harry and I looked at each other and bursted out laughing. He grabs onto my cheeks with his wet hands and leans in and kisses me.

He immediately pulls away. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." He says passing his hands through his hair. "I didn't mean to do that. I'm so sorry. It wont happen again."

I just stood there looking at him, shocked at what he did. "I should go." He grabs his things and leaves.

What the hell just happened...