♥ Chapter 1 - Hello ♥

"Get out of here!" demanded a dark fured dog-like creature, his crimson red hues gave a deadly look upon the Pichu who stumbled into his area "And don't you dare think of returning"  he growled "Father, must you be so mean to such little things?" chuckled an Umbreon from behind " Why aren't you at your post? Is Crimson not doing his job training you?"  The older Umbreon glared at the much younger male waiting for a reply "Ahah, Father i am no longer an Eevee, I do not need any more special training from Crimson" The younger umbreon bobbed his head playfully to the side, with his rabbit like ears dangling right after.

"Sorry my lord, but you see Eclipse has been doing great training I just thought I should let him end his duties for today" Crimson chuckled nervously, playfully shaking Eclipses unstable frame "Father, could Crimson and I go out to the meadow?" Eclipse smiled innocently. The king of the Umbreons only nodded slowly "Stay out of trouble while you’re at it" He smiled walking off into the bushes "Told ya he let us" Crimson gave a sly smirk, trotting towards a small dirt pathway "We got lucky.." Eclipse looked over his shoulder to see if his father had been watching him.

"Your such an Eevee" Crimson teased, giving a slight sound of laughter "Shut up, I'm not the one who spend his whole time training one" Eclipse elbowed his red ringed friend, giving him a childlike look "At least I got a mate, you’re the one who is going to be forced to be with one you don't like" Crimson winked "Don't even mention moonlight" Eclipse shivered dramatically, looking away from Crimson, not daring to think of the mate his father had chosen "She has great fighting skills, and her frame ain't to shabby" Crimson chuckled "Shut up you clown" Eclipse chuckled.

It wasn't long till the two made it to the meadow, and of course Eclipse went on to play in the flowers "You may have the frame of an Umbreon but you have the heart of an Eevee" Crimson smirked, resting his head on his paws "Whatever ya say" Eclipse smiled wide, not noticing the glowing eyes that were watching him from the bushes. "An umbreon..." The figure mumbled quietly, before leaping out of hiding to pound atop of him "Who are you!? what brings you here!?" the cat like creature growled, digging her claws into his fur "An Espeon" Eclipse narrowed his eyes, taking a quick turn to pin her down "That is none of your concern" She looked up and him, hissing as she did "Unpin me now, and ill spare your life" Eclipse walked off her giving a quick laugh "Why so serious? Can’t handle a joke?" he smirked "Your Jokes are sick" she hissed, sitting up straight "Is that how your kind says hello? Can’t you be a bit friendlier?"

"Of course i can, but i never reveal myself to an enemy" She spoke out in a booming voice "Well im Eclipse, you are?" the Umbreon smiled "Cattleya, is my name" she whispered "Well nice to meet you Cattleya" he stretched out a single paw "Hhmp, i shall be going" Cattleya flung her tail to move his paw before dashing off in the meadow "Who were ya talking to?" Crimson turned his attention to Eclipse who seemed to be love strucked "Cattleya" Eclipse smiled.