Brainwashed//prt 1

This is an idea from ships_4_days . Thanks for the idea. I'm changing it up a little but it will work out I think.

Shelby-
Jess and Ross come in the room and we all get ready for bed. We were walking to where we were going to sleep and I felt myself being taken away. I scream. We go so fast and I find myself in a cell along with Adam, Ross, and red. "W-what are we doing here!?" I yell.

"You will love me Shelby!" I hear a voice say. I turn around to see a male figure looking at me.

"N-nick? If you want me then why are they here!?" I yell at him gesturing my hand to the other 3.

"Well one I want you and ty wants Adam. Two it's better to take half of you then all." He smirks. I growl at him. "Aw is the little princess angry?" He asks and smirks again.

"I'm so done with you nick I will never date you and I will get out of here! I don't know how you got your powers but you don't use them how you are supposed to!" I yell. I feel myself changing. I'm levitating. I just let it happen. I don't complain. I hear nick freaking out. Angel wings form from my back. A halo appears above my head. My sweater and shorts become a bright white dress. I smile as a bright white light surrounds my body. When the light disappears my hair is levitating and so am I. My wings are flapping and I smirk at him. "So where were we?" I ask. I shoot a powerful stream of light at him. It hits him. I feel myself becoming weaker like all of my energy is being drained. My wings disappear and so does my halo. My hairs falls back into place and I fall onto the ground. My dress becomes my sweater and shorts again. Ross rushes over to me and picks me up.

"What was that?" He asks.

"D-divine..." was all I could say before all I could see was black.

Adam-
Ross picks up Shelby and asks "What was that?"

"D-divine." Was all she could say before she passed out. I could see Jerome and Mitch make their was over to our cell. Shelby was able to break it open with her power. They walk in and grab my arms.

"Hey let go of me!" I yell trying to break free. They just pull me out of the cell and into a room with a weird head thing and a chair facing a big screen. "W-what are you doing to me?" I ask. They sit me down. "Hey fluffy what are you doing?" I ask Jerome.

"Brainwashing you." He says bluntly sitting me in the chair.

"What about the others?" I ask. He puts the thing on my head.

"Them too but you first." Mitch says as he smirks. I growl. The thing points my head towards the screen. A bunch of things show up on the screen like sentences. 'You will only love ty. You will only love ty. You will hate Jess. You will hate Jess. You will only love ty. You will only love ty. You will hate Jess. You will hate Jess.' And so on. I could feel myself obeying the words. I suddenly got pushed into the back of my head and they brain washing took over myself. Let me out of here I want to tell Jess I love her! I don't love ty! Let me out! Help me! There is no use in trying you will now love ty and hate Jess! The brain washing says. Fluffy comes over and knocks me out.

Will he ever find love for Jess again. Can the others save him. Well we will have to find out soon enough.