qna

1- Who spends almost all their money on the other?

Vernon, he loves to spoil Seungkwan despite the fact that he should be saving. He also knows how much Seungkwan loves being spoiled and seeing the happiness in his boyfriends eyes almost makes up for it.

Seungkwan however, doesn't always take the gift or thing Hansol gives him because he feels bad for having Hansol spend all his money on him.

2- Who sleeps in the others lap?

Seungkwan sleeps in Hansol's lap a lot. Mainly because Hansol likes to play with his hair and Seungkwan finds it comforting, also because Hansol cannot lay still so when ever he falls asleep in Seungkwan's lap he moves every three seconds.

3- Who walks around the house half naked and who yells at them to put on some clothes?

Hansol. Oh definitely. For many a reason. Number one - he's always warm so clothes are sometimes deemed unnecessary for him. Number two- he's very comfortable in the dorm and around everyone so walking around without a shirt doesn't bother him. Number three- Seungkwan wouldn't dare. The last time he walked around in shorts, Hansol had deemed them "too short" and kept covering up Seungkwan despite the fact that they we're in the dorm (possessive much)

Seungkwan gets flustered easily when it comes to a half naked Vernon so he's always telling the other boy to cover up when ever he's not wearing very much, while hiding his face in his hands to try distract from his flaming cheeks. Hansol then smirks at the other boy and will most likely pin him up against a wall to really get Seungkwan embarrassed. Then Seungkwan will complain and tell him to stop before one of the members finds them.

#4 - Who tells the other not to stay up all night but that's so them selves anyways

Seungkwan. He always tells hansol not to stay up late working on a mix tape or writing raps or playing video games, Hansol occasionally listens but then find Seungkwan on his phone at two in the morning and never listens again.

#5- who tries to make food for the other but burns all of it by accident and who tells them its okay and makes them both cookies?

Both of them burn the food. Neither of the two can cook so when ever they want to make something for the other they have to consult mingyu first. Other wise they're banned from the kitchen for a week.

#6- who reads otp prompts and says "on that's us!" And who says "eh, not really"

Seungkwan. He's not stupid he knows what his fans are up to so when he finds the otp prompts he sometimes get Hansol to help him in case they're in English and when ever he finds one that he thinks relates to then he'll excitedly point it out and then Hansol and him will have a small debate on whether or not it does apply to them.

7- Who always wears the others' clothes?

SEUNGKWAN. Hansol is taller and he's a bigger size than Seungkwan so his clothes are always loose fitting on Seungkwan which makes them extra comfy. Especially when its a hoodie or jumper because those are bigger anyways and it makes Seungkwan feel at home and safe. Not to mentioned he looks adorable and Hansol loves it.