Chapter 13

~|Blue|~

"What are you two doing?" A voice suddenly said from beside the two of you. You and Yoongi suddenly shot your head to the side with widened eyes.

"Hyung" Yoongi mumbled and moved away from you.

"She was feeling dizzy so I was helping her steady herself" he quickly lied and shrugged his shoulders as if it was nothing.

Jin was looking between you and him with a suspicious look before shrugging it off, and placed down the shopping bag.

"Then why are you up Nami? Go back to bed" he mumbled as he unpacked the food from the bag.

"I-... I'm..." You stuttered as you tried to wrack your brain for some excuse.

"She saw you cooking and wanted to help. You know how much she likes you and prefer you more than us" Yoongi lied and eyed you hard.

Jin sighed and shook his head. "Go to bed Nami, I can do this myself. Once I finished, I'll take it to your room for you so don't worry you won't starve" He chuckled and gave you a wink.

"Okay..." you bit your lower lips and made your way to your room.

While walking past Yoongi, you took a quick glance at him, only to see him staring at you with a frown. He must've been mad that you didn't lie, or was acting weird.

Honestly, you just hated lying so much, especially if you had to lie to your most respected brother.

Once you got to your room you lightly closed the door and walked backward towards your bed. You dumped your body on the bed and laid your back down while closing your eyes, listening to your own breathing.

You couldn't help but to replay Yoongi's gaze on you. His eyes were so cold that you could feel his disappointment. He must have had high expectations of you, that you'd hurt him and ruin his trust in you.

"Hey Nami, What are you doing?" Hoseok poked his head into the room and displayed a wide angelic smile on his handsome face.

"Oh... hey oppa" You slowly sat up as he took a seat next to you.

"What's wrong? why do you look so sad?" He placed his hand on your thighs as he stared deeply into your orbs.

"I...I can't help but to feel like a disappointment" you bit your inner cheeks as tears swelled up in your eyes.

Hoseok suddenly laughed out loud and shook his head in admiration. "You're not a disappointment Nami. What make you say that?" he asked and wiped away a drop of tear, that'd escaped from your reddened eyes, with his soft thumb.

"Nothing" You shook your head and sighed out heavily.

"listen Nami, You're not a disappointment and you'll never be. Well...you are our princess and our most beloved person in the world. Just remember that I'll always be here for you no matter what" He lightly smiled at you and landed a kiss on your lips.

His kisses and his embrace around your tiny frame was the only thing you could rely on whenever you feel down. He was just so warm and soft that just looking at his graceful smile can reassure you enough.

His lips were still glued on yours when he suddenly travelled his hand up along your thigh. His hand was firm and strong as he moved it further up until he reached your core.

He was about to lay you down on the bed when he suddenly stop kissing you. He looked past your shoulders onto your bed where there was strange wet patches and some white liquid.

"What's that?" He asked and was about to move closer to have a good look but you luckily stopped him in time.

"Oppa! get out of my room!" you quickly yanked him off of your bed and pulled him towards your door with your heart beating rapidly.