Welcome

Welcome!

This is a book dedicated to names!! Whether you need a name for an OC, to rp with, to name a building, a name for a character in your book or even to name your new dog this book is for you! This book is dedicated to creative individuals who are in need of a cool, unique, beautiful name and is used for your complete disposal.

I made this book also for myself since I rp a lot and I am a writer and I find myself sometimes starring blankly at a wall trying to think of unique names. This is an archive for myself and you guys to look at names. 

I decided to publish it to help everyone else as well because I am sick of reading stories where all the characters are named Ryder and Riley and Katie and whatever (no offense to people who actually have those names). Sure they're beautiful names but they're now cliche and people should embrace different, unique names. I will fill this book to the brim with all sorts of beautiful names for you guys to use however you like!

I encourage more Wattpad books to step away from the cliches. I hate those damn cliches about stupid bad boys and werewolves and whatever else. They're poorly written, somehow gain millions of views yet they're identical to the others on here, and they are white washed. There are so many books on here with all white casting with those typical names like Ryder, Kat, Britney, Bailey ext. One of my main goals is to get people to branch out from the racism in books and pick unique names from different countries and backgrounds. All names are beautiful in their own way, the meanings behind names can be so amazing. Of course I am not putting down people who are white, I myself am white but there is no denying that there is way too much white washing on this website. Branch out, people. Anyways, I have certain topics that have 50 names specified to a certain country. I am from Canada and I haven't been to every country in the world to see what they're names are. I look online on a verity of websites to get the names and meanings of their names. I try to do as much research as I can on the type of names that are in that country. I like to stick to names that originate from that culture. For example Egor is a Russian name so I would put Egor in the list of Russian names over a name like Ryan. I'm not saying there aren't people in that country that have names such as Blake or Ryder, I am just using the traditional names. Many names can originate in several places in the world. Egor is both a Russian and Greek name so I may put it in both categories. Sometimes I will use names that are popular in that country at this time, not necessarily that originated from that country. I mainly use this when doing countries like Canada and America because we are immigrants from the western world and our names come from other countries. So in this case I just use names that are popular. I do not mean to offend anyone with these categories. My only intent is to allow people to see new and unique names which are foreign to them and that may make them motivated to mix up the casting in their books aside from keeping it white. If you have any comments or concerns about it you can leave a comment in this book or send me a message. I am happy to answer any questions you may have. Please be kind and polite to me, however. I have no tolerance for rude people.

Of course this book isn't intended to insult or trigger anyone, personally I don't know how someone can get trigger by a book of names but just in case I will just put this message here. I do not discriminate against race, sexuality, gender, whatever. I believe everyone should be treated equally 'do onto others as you would have done onto you'. 

All the chapters with have a 'star system'. Names with a ☆ beside it are names from that list that I really really like and really suggest using. Whether I like the sound, the meaning or the uniqueness of the name I suggest those above all the others.

So without further of do lets get to the names!