Brainwashed//prt3

Jess-
We arrive crashing through the wall to red and the others. I run over to Shelby and Ross. She looked bad. "What happened?" I ask.

"She went divine and then fell to the ground. In her sleep she was shaking, sweating, swearing a little, and crying." Ross says back.

"I read about going divine in my spell book. It only happens to certain people. She must be one of them...... ok back up and let me heal." I say. He puts her down and I put my hands on her head and chest. I make healing power with my hands and heal her. She wakes up and looks around.

"What happened?" She asked running her eyes.

"I will explain later but now we need to fix mr. Brainwashed over here." Red says as he points to Adam. He is also unconscious. I rush over and shake him awake.

"W-where's ty and why is she here?" He says backing away from me.

"Adam you were brainwashed think about who you hate and love?" Red says.

"I love ty and hate her!" He points to me. I feel like crying. No wait he was brainwashed to hate you Jess.

"Nos Adam remembers all of yours secrets yous told mes?" Barney says.

"W-what is that supposed to mean?" I ask. Barney smirks at me.

"Oh nothing but I think I know a way to get him back." He says and looks at Ross. They both nod and walk over to me and Adam. Ross nudges me and Barney pushes Adam. He falls onto me making our lips smash together. He starts to kiss me more and I kiss back. He pulls away and gets off of me. He pulls me up as I blush.

"What was that for Barney?!" I ask.

"MY SHIP!!!" He yells running around. I shake my head. I feel someone hug me. I realize it's Adam.

"I sorry I said those things. I know I was brainwashed but I was pushed away and someone else took over." He says still hugging me.

"It's ok Adam don't worry." I say. He lets go of me.

"Ok someone want to explain now!?" Max, Shelby, Cory, an barney yell.

"Uh well Shelby you kinda went divine and really hurt nick but also fell unconscious after. Jerome and Mitch took Adam to brainwash him while I followed. He was brainwashed to hate the person he loved and love ty. And then you guys came and saved us all." Red says scratching the back of his neck.

"WAIT WHAT!? Your telling me that.... omg.... wait.... EEEEEEEEKKK! Jadam is real!!" Shelby yelled. I put my hand on her mouth as she fangirls.

"Shut up oh my god shelby!" I say.

"But-but-but-but..." max interrupts her.

"You called? Sir butt butt butt butt is here save the day! Sir butt butt where are you?" Max says like an idiot while Shelby giggled.

"I'm here butt butt butt butt now let's escape bootius he is right there!" Ross says also sounding like an idiot.

"I love you guys!" Shelby yell chasing them around. Everybody laughed.

"No bootius go away!" Max yells.

"Can I come home?" She asks still chasing them.

"You know what just go home bootius." Ross says.

"Really?" She asks.

"Yes now go!" Max says.

"Alright I'm going." She runs out the hole in the wall. We all run after her.

¯\_()_/¯ Idk don't ask me I just need chapters I didn't say they would be good. Anyway hope you liked it. Bai!
~bellw