Hixtape

Third person's pov
~What bts was doing during the time they were away from ali~

"Namjoon i swear to jisoos if you don't back away from my computer i will make sure you don't have a dick anymore."

"Jin stop eating every god damn thing."

"Shut the fuck up you tinkerbell size ass mochi."

"Kiss my ass you bunny tooth fetus."

"Hobi if you don't sit your horse looking ass dont and finish the mother fucking mixtape i will fight you."

"Boi you can't even say shit with yo 'wanna be in a cypher' looking ass bitch can't even rap."

"All y'all ugly hoes can shut the fuck up, and jimin say some shit one more time."

what was currently happening in the company can be described with on word. WAR. It was utter and complete chaos, but then again when isn't it.

"Taehyung, why on earth did you think eating a tub of frosting and a bag of marshmallow was a good idea?" jin asked has he help the bot currently dying over the toilet bowl.

"Because i wanted my insides as happy as my outsides but its not going so well." he replied before throwing up again. Jin sighed as he stood up and went to get medicine for him, their comeback was coming up so and he needed the boy better for practice.

~meanwhile with namjoon and yoongi~

"Hyung honestly i think this best would better express the meaning of the song." namjoon said and he switched the music playing one the laptop with something else.

"Yes, but this beat would go better with the lyrics which already express the meaning of the song." yoongi said as he switched the song back to what it was playing before.

Namjoon and yoongi glared at each other as a dead silence fell across the room

3

2

1

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

~meanwhile with hobi~
"Can someone please open up the fucking door i need to use the studio too!" he said as he pounded on the door. Sighing he put is ear against the door to hear what was going on.

"You sad excuse of a-"

"You son of a bitc-"

"Fuck rap monster more like-"

"Your the size of one of the seven-"

"Fuck you, you oversized-"

He stared in shock at the door before sighing again. "And people wonder why my mixtap is taking to long. This-this  is why."

~meanwhile with jimin and jungkook~

There's only one way to describe the hell that's going with these two

Mario kart: jungkook vs jimin

ALL

OR

NOTHING

Ladies and gentlemen there will be bloodshed tonight. May the lord be with them.

💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸
Hey look at that i updated Yay! Now you can't kill meh😝
Also i cant wait for j-hope mixtape to be out like im getting ready to have my weave and my wig snatched plus the bts comback! I am deceased😲
Anyway pls vote and coment also please comment on the previous chapter and ask the characters questions. Thank you very much. I might do another updated sometime during the week so look forwards to that.