삼십 오 (35)

❃❃❃
yoongi and jimin were extremely happy, (even that would be understatement), because their friends accepted the relationship.

of course they would, i don't know why they'd doubt it. they saw both of the naïve boys struggling for one another.

their love was unexpected. if yoongi would've known how perfect jimin was earlier, he would have swooped him off his feet.

as for jimin, he didn't mean to act so desperate towards the older boy but it happened because the attraction towards him was strong, like two magnets being pulled towards each other.

time wasn't of the essence in this case because even though they only knew each other for a couple of months, they were now inseparable.

the gang's lives couldn't get any better.
hoseok and taehyung were almost to their 3 year mark.

they'd celebrate their anniversary by adopting a puppy, named daliha.

namjoon and seokjin finally stopped being too oblivious to the obvious feelings they shared for one another.

and yoongi and jimin, they were the perfect pair. even their hands and lips were made for each other.
jimin started dance school and yoongi finally produced his 4th album, most of the songs pertaining to his crazy ride and path unto love.

and jungkook, he'd come around sooner or later.

he needed time to escape for a while, he managed to get into Seoul's University of the Arts.

things were overall playing out smoothly.
❃❃❃

"babbyyyyy." jimin called out for his lover.
yoongi came around the corner, with an apron on and spatula in his hand. it was a weird sight if you knew the older man.

this wasn't his cup of tea but he'd do it to see his cute, little boyfriend smiling.

"yes love, what is it?" yoongi chirped.

"im hungry!" jimin grabbed his stomach, which was gurgling and growling.

"i know baby, im making food right now, be patient, you twat."

jimin pouted and crossed his arms against his chest. "that's not nice, mr. yoongi."

"shush, you know i love you. now come here."
the boy waddled towards his boyfriend and he grabbed jimin and spun him around in his arms.

"you're so cute, how did i get so lucky?"

jimin pondered over this for a moment and shrugged and yoongi found it adorable.

yoongi pecked jimin's forehead before putting him down. "let me finish cooking your breakfast, okay?"

jimin nodded and went back to the living room.

this was the now their life.

the one they'd come to love.

uhm,

so this is the last chapter and omg i wanna cry.

i don't want it to end but i know it has to.

this book has taken me through an amazing journey, and oh my gosh, getting 3k reads is my greatest accomplishment! ♡

im proud of how far ive come and im grateful for each and every one of you ( :

there will be a part 2 to this, a taekook fanfic~ sorry taeseok shippers!

but anyways, I'll post an introduction thingy later on

but omg this is the first time ive ever completed a book 😱😱

also before i go!!

i have 2 new ff ideas

both yoonmin

tell me which one you prefer

yoongi being a teacher & jimin a student

or something involving ddlg
if u dont know what that means

basically involving a daddy and a little

maybe ill do both but which do you want more??

im so sad to end this book but yay!! the last chapter!!😭❤

I LOVE YOU GUYS

- 94KHOP