This Chapter's Called: Sebastian Can't Keep It In His Pants, Apparently

•Y/N: Your Name

——————————————————
___________________________________
Your POV:
___________________________________

——————————————————___________________________________Your POV:___________________________________

___________________________________

It was a bumpy drive in the back of Undertaker's wagon, and it certainly didn't make it any easier being crammed in the middle of Ciel and Sebastian for hours during it. Perhaps, it wouldn't have been so bad if Grell wasn't practicing on top of my face. This is torture! I'm suffocating here! Who's bright idea was this?! Oh, yeah, Undertaker's... I'm going to give him a piece of my mind once we're through with this.

"Whosever elbow that is, you have ten seconds to take it away from my stomach or one of you is getting punched in the balls," I threaten in a strained whisper, and luckily the appendage was pulled away, but not without a harsh shush from Ciel in my ear.

"Be quiet, or this will have been for nothing." I groan silently and shift to get more comfortable, ending up more towards Sebastian just to add to his discomfort. I thanked Lloyd when the ride finally stopped, listening to the voices chatting outside, our driver being one of them.

     "I'm here to deliver the coffins that you ordered." Undertaker gave a light chuckle, though the other man didn't find it suspicious in any way.

     "Coffins? Are you certain, sir? I don't believe I have been informed about a delivery like that."

     "Grell, get off my face," I growl as she smashed my cheek with her shoulder, squeezing Teddy tighter to relieve my anger. Yet again, Ciel shushes me.

     "I have the order right here. My, oh, my. Where did I put it?" Several thuds of things dripping from his pockets could be heard, creating a distraction for all of us to sneak out of the wagon.

     'Finally!' I think all of us were relieved to finally be out of there, slipping out of the large coffin we were crammed into and hiding behind some bushes in front of the compound. Now that we're out, I take the opportunity to smack Grell multiple times on the arm without making the leaves rustle too much.

     "What were you trying to do, crush my skull in?" Ciel shushes me again, getting fed up with my antics, as Sebastian cupped a gloved hand over my lips to keep me quiet. I would've hit him in the head if it wouldn't have given away our position.

     "Alright, then. Perhaps you should come in after all. Your friends over there are welcome as well." All of us froze and slowly raised out of the bush with leaves in our hair, Sebastian taking his hand off me. Well, that was pointless.

     "In that case, I believe I'll take my leave of you. I've accomplished what I came here to do."

     "I understand. Thank you for all your hard work. I wish you only the best. May your soul be truly cleansed." Guided by the kindly follower, we entered onto the property with the mule pulling the wagon in tow with the coffin delivery.