Ch.1

I was sound asleep with my mascara all smudged on my pillow, until I heard something behind me.

I quickly turn to see that my window is getting opened and I couldn't see the persons face well so the first thing I do is just back away and I stand up and then I saw the person come in with a black hoodie and he looked up at me and I was shocked.

"Come on we don't have time, get your things together and come with me,"

He said and I started to cry and I went up to him and I hugged him but then he ended up pulling away

"We don't have time, come on. We need to leave babe"

He said and I just got my bags and I started to pack

"What is this for? Why are you here? Why are you telling me what to do?"

I said and I turn around to see nothing, I looked around and when I turned back I saw my step dad standing by my door and I backed away and I looked down to hid my bags but they weren't there either. I look back up to my step dad and he looked mad

"What the hell are you doing get back to bed and go to sleep, I don't know why you can't just do one simple fücking thing right now"

He said and I just nodded and got on my bed,

"Go to sleep you dumbašš, don't try to escape...you have a bad future, look at this"

He said and I looked at the window and it was closed it wasn't open anymore, I got confused by everything that happened right now.

"Olivia get up! Your gonna be late for school"

I heard and I turn to see it was no one
--

"Olivia! Get the fück up!"

I sit up quick to see my Step dad at the door and I see it was morning,

"Finally you get up,"

He said and left, it was all a dream great I was ready to leave with who ever that was...

I get up and start my day.

~~~~

A/N: Hey peeps and yes I know short chapter but it'll get longer, this is just the beginning :) starting this new book of Jack Gilinsky him self, and I'm really, but really excited how this one is going to turn out ;)