Chapter 87

Dave

Flashback

Jay stood in front of me and in one quick move pulled down my sweats along with my draws.

"Yo what the fuck" I jumped back a bit.

She walked over to one of the chairs and dragged it towards me as I began pulling up my pants and shit. She sat down facing me and moved my hands, she pulled my pants down again. I looked at her like she was stupid and crazy.

"Nah, what the fuck is you--"

She didn't even let me finish before she placed her mouth over the tips of my member. She sucked on it a little bringing it to full attention. My eyes grew wide as I watched this chick who has never had any D in her life wrap her lips around my penis.

I stood there looking down at her in shock, this didn't even feel right to me. We were friends weren't we ?

She inched her mouth slowly down on me and I placed my hands on her shoulders. Still looking down at her like I couldn't believe it. She let her tongue do small circles as she continued to take me further into her mouth.

She had completely taken me in and slowly retracted while messaging my balls. I gripped my hands on her shoulders as she came up and popped the tip in between her lips.

"You got me fucked up" I said to her, eyes low looking at her sideway.

She giggled and wiped her lips, she stroked me as she stared back me. I looked her at with lust in my eyes. This was not fucking happening in my mind.

She let her tongue swirl around my tip before she took me into her mouth again. I let out a low grunt when she took all of me into her mouth. She bopped and weaved working her jaw around my manhood. She was slurping me up about to make a nigga's knees weak.

I placed a hand over her head but she pushed it away. I had no choice but to stand there and take it with my fist closed. She was slurping me up, stroking with both hands up and down my shaft.

"Jay" I called to her.

"Hmm?" She hummed on me which caused me to look up at the ceiling.

My body was reacting to her touch in a way I never felt before. I was going to bust and I never came that quick off of head.

"Jay" I spoke in a low tone.

I felt myself grow I was about to bust.

"Shit Jay"

She kept going and I tried to pull away but she held on to me. I busted in her mouth and she kept sucking me, I felt my knees about to give and I just leaned over her which caused her to finally let go of me and begin laughing. I shook my head and laughed with her. This shit didn't just happen I thought to myself.

She went to touch me and I grabbed her hand. She laughed again and put her hands up in defense.

"You got it Pa" she shook her head.

I stood up straight and pulled up my pants and draws. I looked at her sit in the chair and try to look innocent. She wiped her lips again, as she stared back at me with a grin on her face.