Part 4

Closing her eyes she composed herself...she is here to end everything between them...cut the thread which is bonding them...she is here to put end on his chasing...her running... Its enough now she have to end this for forever. With this thought she moved towards his table.

"Kya chahiye tumhe... kyu pareshan kar ke rakha hai mujhe pichle 4 saal se" asked Khushi coming at his table bring him in present from past. (What you want... why are you troubling me from past 4 years)

Seeing her so close after almost 5 long year he just wanted to hug her tightly and cry, plead, beg for her forgiveness. Today he wanted to show her how helpless he is without her...how broken he is but still he hold himself and gulping his tears he gave her a small smile and asked her to sit.

Taking her seat Khushi tried to control her anger as she know anger only lead to unwanted problems so its better to solve this problem calmly.

"Kya logi" asked Arnav forwarding Menu card. (What you will have?)

"Nothing" said Khushi and sat quietly.

"Kitni ajeeb baat hai ki 7 saal ki shadi ke baujud hum aaj ajnabi ki tarah mil rhe hai" said Arnav. (How strange it is that even after 7 years marriage we are meeting like stranger)

"Aur iske liye jimedaar kon hai" asked Khush throwing deathly glare to him. (And who is responsible for this?)

"Mai... aur sirf mai... par Khushi iss baat ko saalon bit gye kam se kam aaj to mujhe apni safai dene Kar mauka do ...mere liye nhi to kam se kam humari Mushkan ke liye" said Arnav looking in her eyes. (Me...only me... but its have been years now of that incidence at least now you can give me a chance if not for me then for our Mushkan)

FLASHBACK

Nani still don't know anything but somewhere she knew that something is wrong as Khushi smile was not reaching to her eyes and her Grandson Arnav he is anything but normal. This is scaring old lady from the time Khushi had came in his life their was so many changes in him from a always grumpy and arrogant businessman he changes into a lovely and caring family man and the whole credit goes to Khushi. From past 2 days she was at her Brother place for attending his daughter marriage but today when she came she can feel changes where Khushi is trying hard to show everything is normal and her grandson is too aloof he just gazing his wife who is looking everywhere except him. She just hope everything is fine here.

"Sab kuch thik hai na" asked Nani. (Is everything fine)

"Ji Naniji ...sab thik hai...him abhi naasta lagate hai" said Khushi with small smile and left for kitchen. (Yea Nani...everything is fine)

Arnav saw her going towards kitchen. She is behaving so calmly as if nothing happened just for his Nani and here he had hurted such innocent and selfless soul. Last night he slept in Guest Room. He was not able to face Khushi... he don't have strength to face her disgust. In morning he was even ashamed with a thought how he is going to face Nani when she will know about his doing but Khushi didn't let her know but he is not going to hide it and hurt Khushi more he will tell everything to Nani after breakfast. With this thought he joined others for breakfast.

***************
After breakfast Raizada's were sitting in lounge when Khushi parents came with Lavanya, looking at her mother face Khushi can say see knew about what happened here but which extent she need to know.

"Are aap sab yha Khushi ne bataya nhi aap and wale hai" asked Nani. (You all here... Khushi didn't tell about your visit)

"Namaste Maaji darasal Khushi ko nhi pta tha ki hum aane wale hai" said Rakesh. (Hello... actually Khushi even didn't knew that we are coming)