part 21

Pwee the outblast was worth I guess , new names in notifications, 40+votes and Yeh comments I read all comments tho I dint reply bcz I was angry on last update na so😆😆😆😆

And and It was tough to find pictures too

Important notice: in part 19 the conversation between dadi and maan should be noted bcz that's Conversation as big twist in coming updates .I hope all have noticed and was about that part ( just thought to inform bcz I don't want confusion later)

And and thank u all .I hope henceforth all will vote and comment
Update below 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
________________________________________________
International airport -Delhi

After plane landed India, they were guided to entrance of airport .were they met aman who greeted them with bouquet which was happily accepted by dadi .

Aman was highly disappointed when he could not find khushi he couldn't voice his thought but shivya made it easy.

Aye were this 2 disappeared shivya said looking around .

Let me call them saying maan called khushi but it was switched off. So he called varun who also disappeared .

Were are u both varun maan said the moment varun received call.

Relax bhai, khushi bags got exchanged so we went back to 1st gate .It will get around 30 mins. Why don't u all go .We both come once we get settle this issue .

Hmm , okie we will go and send u car back .
Saying this both hanged up.

Well khushi bags got exchanged so it will take another 30mins .They both will come later .maan said to all mentioning no one in particular.

Oh pati ke Anika said as she was frustrated bcz of 15 hours journey. "This 2 don't do anything without creating any problems"

No issue sir .thy are anyhow 2 car's here .u all can go forward . Aman said after knowing the reason who some what reveled.

Nodding to him maan and others followed him .

Okie sir driver will take u to the final destination and ASR will directly meet u near yours mansion.

That's not needed for ASR to take trouble .

It's not at all a problem sir Aman said smiling inwdly .

But it's fine, ASR no need to meet in person.

Trust me , sir that's not a problem and I'm doing as I said.

OKie

Okie sir drive will take , have a good day sir. Saying this aman moved away after making sure the family securely exited airport without media troubling .

________________________________________________

Whole family was in awee after seeing so much development in India and once they were took inside civil area all they could see is big mansions with high security tho they were not surprised because it's common for them in UK but they were surprised when they viewed big mansion that to India. After entering into different lane they came to final lane where hardly 3 mansions were they .They were in awee seeing the big mansion which covered all most 1/8 part of lane .It was big with its own garden , pool, helipad it was beautiful it was mini version of palace. There car stopped exact opposite to the big mansion .