New School

(Y/N) POV:

I'm in my bed sleeping soundly till I hear my door break open and I heard heals coming and I knew Trish barged in my room. She walked towards my bed and started to get me out of bed.

Trish: (Y/N) wake up! Time to go your new school!

I turned to the other side and pulled the blanket over my head. I then started to drift back to sleep hoping Trish would leave.

Trish: Every time. You really are your father's son.

I felt electricity electrute my body and I fell out of my bed as smoke rose from my bed and body. I raised my arm to grab my matris and lifted myself on it.

(Y/N): Danm it Trish, what the hell!!!

Trish: Hey didn't get up, so I had to improvise. Why, wanted something more painful?

(Y/N): electrifying me does not help with getting me out of bed! And what do you mean by more painful?

Trish: Try and guess, you'll get a good picture.

(Y/N): Geez, tell me again on why you woke me up this early.

Trish: Did you forget already or what, you got school today. You really are your fathers son.

(Y/N): Oh yeah. Kuoh academy right?

Trish: Yup. Here's your uniform.

Trish tossess me the uniform on my bed. I grab it to look at what I'll be wearing for the next three years.

(Y/N): Nothing I hate more than uniforms.

Trish: Deal with it.

Trish walks out of my room and I get up and I started to chang into the uniform. After getting the uniform on I walked out of my room and went downstairs to the kitchen and sat down.

Dante: Morning sleeping beauty.

(Y/N): Hey Dad.

Dante: You might wanna hurry kiddo.

(Y/N): Yeah I know.

I got up from the chair and exited the kitchen and I headed towards the door.

Dante: (Y/N) wait!

(Y/N): Yeah, what is it dad?

Dante: Here.

Dad tossed Yamato and I caught it. I was confused at this, dad never let's anyone use Yamato. But all of a sudden he's giving me uncle Vergils sword.

(Y/N): Wait, your giving me uncle vergil's sword.

Dante: I thought you might need it just in case.

(Y/N): I'mjust heading to an ordinary school.

Dante: You'll never know when it'll come in handy.

(Y/N): Sure, well gotta go!

Yamato disappears into light particles and went to the door leaving the new shop. I started to run to the school to make sure I wasn't going to be late. As I ran the whole way I stopped in front of the school gate. As I arrived at the school, it was beauty. I entered the gates I heard girls gossiping about me.

Girl1: OMG, Who is he.

Girl2: Yay another cute boy!

Girl3: I wonder if he's single?

And the guys, well let's just it ain't nice. I mean can you blame them, I'm basically a tall white haired good looking dude.

Guy1: No! Not another pretty boy.