Ch.2

Olivia's POV-

I was walking to school, excited that there's only 2 weeks left of school. Finally. Well one since this week is ending :)

I soon then go to homeroom, and I've been getting hellos from different students because this high school is pretty small and everyone knows, everyone if that makes sense. But my name is Olivia Rose and I'm currently in LA for vacation and soon to go back to my hometown in Omaha, Nebraska. My mom and step dad still want me to go to school and continue my education and that's what I'm doing.
-

I walk towards my locker and once I open it I see the little door come back at me and I hit my head and I see who did that and I see a boy holding his head and another seeing if he's alright

"Sorry, I didn't see where I was going"

He said getting up and looking at me and he looked absolutely cute and  he looked like I've seen him before in Nebraska, I shake my head and get out of my thoughts

"It's alright, I hit my head too, I've never seen you here before?"

I ask getting my note book and closing my locker

"Oh I'm New, came for a little vacation with my best friend and family, my name is Jack, Jack Gilinsky"

He said holding his hand out

"Hmm, well hi I'm here for vacation too, my name is Olivia, Olivia Rose"

I said shaking his hand

"And I'm Jack as well, Jack Johnson"

He said and I got confused at the beginning and I shook his hand as well

"Well it was great to meet you two, Jack and Jack, and it's Lunch by the way, because you two look worried like your going to be late"

I said and they sighed in relief

"Alright thanks for that"

Jack G said

"No problem,"

I say with a smile and started to walk away but then I stopped

"Um, since you guys are new you want to go get lunch, and then show you around since lunch is for 20 minutes"

I said and they both agreed.

"You two look familiar?"

I ask

"You do to, do we know each other?"

Jack G said and I shrugged my shoulders

"I mean, I'm from Nebraska in Omaha"

I said and jack J chuckled

"Ahh, I remember you, our parents used to work together but something happened and they stopped, they worked as uhh, I forgot but in some office"

He laughed

"Oh yeah, I remember now, and we will always have dinner together sometimes"

I say and they nodded

"Yeah I remember, good times. Who knew that we will end up seeing each other again"

Jack G said and I shrugged my shoulders with a smile
-

Lunch went by and it was time to go home

"Have you been noticing how many girls are bawling their eyes at you two?"

I said thinking about of all the girls I saw drooling over them

"Yeah, it was awkward for me, I tried to not pay attention"

Johnson said while we were walking home

"Yeah, there was this one girl I saw today she was pretty cute but ehh, something tells me she's not the one"

Gilinsky says and I had one girl in mind

"Ohhh, Gilinsky has a crush"

Johnson said pushing his arm and I smiled

"Shut up Johnson, I've heard her name a couple times, I think it was Julia. Yeah I'm pretty sure, I've caught her looking at me a couple times but her looks were making it awkward"

G said and I just looked down and looked straight

"Well, uhh. My home is right here so I'll see you two tomorrow."

I say and they nodded

"Sure, see you tomorrow neighbor"

Johnson said and I turn confused

"Oh, we live here"

Gilinsky said pointing at the house next door from me, with a smile

"I see now, alright then see you tomorrow neighbors"

I said with a smile and I turn around and I felt eyes on me but I ignored it and went inside my house hopefully my step dad wasn't home and I could just be home alone.

I open the door and the first thing I see is my step dad on the couch

"What the hell are you doing here! Your late, you know what just go up to your room"

He said and I noticed the bottle of beer on his hand and I new he was drunk.

I just went up to my room and my back was hurting all day, I take off my shirt and I unclip my bra and I go to the mirror and I see the small scars I have and bruises....

"OLIVIA GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!"

I heard my step dad and I quickly clipped my bra back and put on my shirt and the door slammed open, and I felt like I couldn't breath at this moment....

----

A/N: Hey peeps 2nd chapter hope you liked it and yes, the step dad is the one that left her all of those bruises and scars...yeah I wanted to add a little twist to this book and probably I will on the next chapter, I don't know, maybe :)