Chapter 7

Hello People and beautiful readers of HFB! :) 

Long long time no see! Yeah I know! But couldn't bring myself for writing this story! I know you guys love this story very much but I am sorry! I can't give this story that much time as I give to others!

It all depends on my moods! My writer fellows can understand that mood and proper set of mind is very important to write a story! 

Am sorry but I'll update when I'll feel like! 

Happy Reading! It's an emotional chap though!

PS: There is a happy news in the note after the chapter! Trust me you don't wanna miss that! ;)

Chapter 7

Manik stood resting his forehead with the door of the room where inside his both the kids were being examined by the doctor.

All of them were in the hospital.

Manik's eyes were closed and he was inhaling deep breaths to calm himself but Nandini's faint sobs just behind his back were making it impossible for him.

Seeing his baby loves in such a horrible situation has broken him.

He was scared...

Suddenly very scared of losing his family once again.

He can't afford that but....

He can't control fate either.

He should have protected his family. He should have taken care of them but he failed miserably.

"Papa??!!"

Yuvaan's shaky voice rang in his head and he lightly banged it with the door.

"It's not your fault!" He heard Mr.Malhotra saying at his back and patted his shoulder.

Mr.Malhotra very well knew that his son will blame himself for all the bad happenings as usual.

"Main apny bachoon ko protect nahi kar paya Dad! I failed! Main tou Manvi ka superhero tha! And Yuvaan trusted me! But...oh God Dad it's hurting so much!" He whispered lowly gulping the lump of emotion in his throat and suddenly he felt familiar touch...familiar fingers wrapping around his arm.

Nandini...

"Manik! Nothing has been changed!" She whispered in his ears and made him turn to her.

"I failed to protect our kids!" He mewed sadly and Nandini cupped his cheeks forcing him to look at her.

"No Manik! I beg you don't say like this! You are the one who saved them! You are the one who brought them here and Manik you are still their superhero trust me! Agar tum kamzor pad jaoa gay tou how will I survive! Abhi jab bachy hosh main ayen gay tou pata nahi how will they react so we need to be strong for them Manik!! Please!" Nandini was the best life partner a man could get...

"But...I would have done better! I am not a good father!" And Manik was the most pessimistic person of this world.

"Manik! Let the kids decide this na! Un ki tou saans chalti hai tumhy dekh kar! How can you think like this? Please! Meray liye! Just be strong please!" Nandini spoke strictly and Manik nodded his head helplessly once again leaning with the wall while Nandini stood hugging his waist from side.