Chapter 5

Samantha's P.O.V

That kiss was something else it wasn't filled with love or passion. It seemed like it was a forced kiss. And the part when he says 'Let's run away together' does he honestly think I'm stupid. In movies when you hear that line only one in the couple gets to live and the other one dies. Don't think you can fool me Elijah. The kiss just seemed forced, they're onto something and I can feel it. All I know is that I need to leave before it happens. Packing can take so long, but this one is going to be done quick. I don't want them to notice my absence.

Elijah's P.O.V

"Our plan is to lure Samantha into the Guerro house and to make a deal that she will give herself to them in exchange of them leaving New Orleans." Klaus says.
"How would that work exactly." Hayley says.
"When Samantha became a vampire her witch ability was stronger and she is able to carry a vampires baby. More than once I might add. When I married her, she gained some of my mothers power and when she died..." I begin.
"She gained it all." Hayley says by cutting me off.

"You are very smart little wolf." Klaus says.
"You're basically leading her into a death trap. The guerrors have teamed up with the witches and the witches would do anything to get to your mother." Hayley says.
"They would unleash my mother from Samantha." Klaus says. The plan was for her to give herself to the witches.
"Klaus that wasn't the plan." I say.
"It was brother when you agreed to let Samantha die part." He says.
"They will kill her!" I say.
"I've only met her once and I don't think is right for me to stay and watch this." Hayley says.

This isn't right. There must be another way out.
"Hayley! Stay!" Klaus commands and Hayley sits right back down in her chair.
"And since when did you care about Samantha brother!" Klaus says.
"Klaus sit down and calm down. This girl that is going to be killed, ran away from your family because of a day like this. You know she ran because she didn't want to part of the Mikaelson collateral damage. Yet you want to trick her, you want Elijah to gain her trust and put her through this." Hayley says.

"Yes." Klaus says.
"You people are all selfish. That's the one thing I've learnt from you Klaus. Your selfishness. I was going to drink the drink that would kill my baby. So this problem can be all over and done with. That was until I thought about it. I thought about what this could cause. I didn't do it because it would please the Guerrors." Hayley says.
"Hayley you're pathetic, Samantha deserves this, this is a lesson showing that you can never run from a Mikaelson." Klaus says.
"Yet Klaus, she is a Mikaelson, she married me. Didn't she?" I say.

Klaus begins to laugh. "I thought that you would agree with this brother to get rid of her once and for all. So in this way you can be with Hayley." He says.
"What!" I respond.
"There's no denying here because I can see the way you two look at each other." Klaus says while laughing. Hayley and I sit there in silence.
"Anyone else who would like to interfere with reasons why this plan shouldn't go down?" He asks.
"Yes, what would happen after this, after she dies." Hayley says.
"The guerrors would leave." Klaus says simply.

At this moment something clicked in my brain, this plan would fail. "Brother, after Samantha's death, the power that they will gain. The witches would resurrect our mother. Mother would want to kill us because in her eyes we're abominations." I say.
"Oh yes, I forgot about that brother." He says.
"Which means that mother would want this baby to be dead, considering the fact that she's basically a tribrid. A hybrid and a witch." I say.
"How would this baby be a witch?" Hayley asks.
"Our mother was a powerful witch back then and we were born as witches that was until Henrik our little brother had died. She made us vampires in a bet that we wouldn't die. She thought vampirism was a way to keep us safe. Our ancestors turned against her and all she wants to do now, is kill us." Klaus says.

This was all very new to Hayley. "So why do people call you the bastard child?" Hayley says.
"My mother was having an affair with a wolf and she got pregnant and when my Mikaelson father found out he began hating me. My childhood was rough. Even my own father hated me. Mikael hated me out of all of them. I never thought that I fitted in." Klaus says.
"I didn't have a mother or a father they died after I was born." Hayley says.
"Ever since we turned our father had been looking for us which is why we have kept on running. Our father holds the white oak stake. Since Klaus killed our mother it's now my fathers duty to kill us." I say.

Our family has had nothing but chaos but that's what makes us stronger. It makes us the savage vampires we are today. We have seen empires fall and empires rise. Yet till now we are finding true happiness. When this baby is born I can feel that it will give Klaus the redemption I've always seen in him.

Samantha's P.O.V

I put all my stuff in the car and get in my car to drive to Mystic Falls. My friends are waiting for me there. I would be staying in the Salvatore house so everything is planned out. I already had said goodbye to Marcel and Josh. Marcel had promised to visit me but I know he probably won't since he's got an empire to rule so at least he will call me. I start my engine and begin driving I was half way through my journey when I saw a figure appear in the road. What the fuck is happening. I step out of my car and look around to check if anyone was there. When I was about to enter my car i felt someone inject wolfspan and vervain in my system. They then snapped my neck and everything went black. My day just had to get better.