Missing!

Still Jess for reasons-
We make it back to base and I can see Shelby chasing Ross and max around. I giggle. They really are perfect friends. I sigh. "H-hey Jess can I talk to you?" I turn around to see Adam.

"Uh I thought you didn't want to talk to me but sure." I say. We walk to our room and I sit on my bed. He does the thing again and brings me up to his cloud. "So what's up?" I ask.

"Well I wanted to talk to you about how we haven't talked for a long time." He says.

"Oh that heh. Well I guess I thought you didn't like me that way after Shelby made me spill the beans so I just kept to myself." I say looking down to the floor. He puts his hand on mine.

"Why would you think that Jess." He asks.

"Well I mean you kinda went with the whole not talking thing and you said we were friends and only that." I say still looking at the ground.

"I never said that Jess and I went with the no talking thing cause I thought you felt awkward talking to me. And now look at us we are talking again and Ross, Shelby, and Barney made their ship come true." He chuckles.

"Oh yeah Ross and Shelby are going to pay big time." I say. I'm still looking at the ground and my dangling feet. "But that wasn't real they pushed us to break the spell. And what did red mean when he said 'hate the one he loved' or something?" I ask. I look up at him.

"Well um it's exactly that I k-kinda well you see I-"

Shelby(ha I'm so evil don't worry we will get back but I wanted to add a cliffhanger and more drama.)-
I was chasing Ross and max around when I saw Jess and Adam walk away to their room. The boys looked in the direction I was looking. "They probably need to talk." Max says. Me and Ross nod. I sigh.

"Hey what's wrong shelbs?" Ross asks me.

"I-I don't want to talk about it um I'm gonna go use the bathroom." I say running off. I go in my room and to the bathroom to find Cory brushing his teeth. I get frustrated. He says hi as I run out. Why can't I just escape love and life!? I run out the gate of the base to find myself back in the forest where we first started. I turn around to go back but the gates are gone. "W-what?!" I yell. I hear footsteps so I hide myself. Policemen run by but don't notice me. I see one of them drop a paper. When I make sure they are gone I grab the paper.

(Yes I know I messed up Barney's but I'm not redoing it

(Yes I know I messed up Barney's but I'm not redoing it.)
So I can't get seen? Ugh let me try and mind link Jess.
Jess!? Jess!? Come on answer I'm in big trouble and need your help desperately!
Aright fine Shelby what's wrong?
I ran out the gates of the base and ended up back in town. We are considered missing I need to get home fast!
W-what how could this have happened?!
I don't know but can you look in your spell book or something?
Ok yeah it says here is someone goes through those gates when they are really upset will get sent back. It also says here the light and lightning user can run fast enough to get back but they need to focus really hard on it.
Ok thanks Jess I'll try that. And please don't tell anyone.
Ok will do bai!
Bai!

We end the link and I run around in circles at super speeds. I feel myself falling while I'm running. I just keep going. I close my eyes as I feel Im transporting. I run and trip on something falling onto someone. I open my eyes to see I tripped over a pillow on the floor and that the person who caught me was......

Max.
Oh no what is he going to ask me. I get up as fast as I can and try to run. He grabs my hand. He pulls my towards him.

"How did you get in here you literally teleported?" He asks.

"Uh well you see gates run book love upset teleport." I say not giving a good explanation.

"Ok and why did you run away all sad when we saw Jess and Adam?" He asks me. I look down as I tear up. "Come on shelbs you can tell me anything." I shake my head. I keep shaking it.

"No I can't. I can't trust a lot of people with a lot of things ok max!? The reason I don't trust is because of why happened that last time I did now leave me alone!" I yell. I get up and walk away. He quickly pulls me into a hug and then whispers 'meet me in 10 min in the kitchen I need to talk.' And with that I walk out of the room. Why does this happen. I want to tell him but I can't and now he wants to talk to me. What is going on!? I walk into my room and sit on my bed. I cry. A lot. I don't know what to do when this happens. Maybe I could ask Jess. When she was known as aphmau in school she had boys who liked her. A lot of them. I'll ask her yeah thats a good idea.  But now I desperately need some sleep.

Aw poor shelbs. Confused about love and life. And sorry about the cliffhanger with Jess and Adam but you can wait till next chapter. I need sleep too. It's currently 2:30 am and I have a headache so goodnight.🌙
~bella -ᗝ-