8

Evelyn's POV

After my little unknown heart break with Tom, we explored LA like he promised me to. We went on the Hollywood Walk of fame, being stopped by many fans of his asking for autographs and pictures. I was patient with them, I talked to a few about them with Tom as he took pictures. Some asked me for pictures surprisingly too.

"When you and Tom hang out, what's it like?"

It was strange to me that these teenage girls were asking me about my best friend. Asking for my opinion about Tom. I had three girls surrounding me waiting for my answer and hopefully a story.

"Well, to you guys he may be the coolest or hottest guy on that planet right. I mean he is very very hot, don't get me wrong." I laughed, looking at Tom who was a few feet away from me and luckily he couldn't hear me talk to these fan girls. The girls giggled and agreed with me.

"Oh my god, he's just to die for." One of them exclaimed, making me laugh.

"I know right his muscles." I said to her with a smile on her face. The three girls laughed.

"But he's such a dork and it's so fun to hang out with him. But he's so stupid sometimes, and I have some very ditsy moments. So, if you bring us together including Harrison, one of us will end up hurt or breaking something." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Have you guys ever dated?"

"Ummm no, but we've had many people tell us we should date. Or ask if we are dating. But we're just best friends."

"Oh but you guys would be very cute together!"

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Ev, are you ready to go?" I felt Tom's arms wrap around me from behind. The girls awed in front of me.

"Yeah I'm kinda hungry." I said looking up at him with a smile on my lips. Tom had already gotten pictures with these girls.

"It was so nice meeting you guys." I said to the girls.

"Thank you guys." Tom said to them, and they nodded their heads eyes holding amazement.

I sat there chomping on my fries as Tom busied himself on his phone.

"Our flight tonight leaves at 9 do you have everything packed?" He asked shutting off his phone stealing one of my fries.

"Yeah, we're going to New York correct?" I asked. He nodded his head and a smile appeared on my face.

"I'm so excitedddd." I laughed.

"Maybe if I have time in between my interviews I'll take you around and we can go to China town and stuff."

"And while you are at your interviews I'll try and not get lost." I spoke before sipping my milkshake.

I was enticed with my milk shake and fries as I listened to the music that Shake Shack was currently playing. Tom and I sat in silence as I assumed he was texting a friend.

"Hey I invited someone to come here."

"Right now?" I asked, taking the straw from my lips.

"Yeah maybe we can go to Starbucks or something."

"When are they coming?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well... right now." Tom said directing his attention to our new guest who had joined the party waving his hand to whoever it was.

"Hey Tom!" I heard the nasally valley girl accent and I wanted to rip my own throat out after ripping out hers.

I was told that Tom and her had went out a couple of times and every time he told me about it I had tuned him out. Usually nodding my head or replying by humming or saying "yeah uhuh."