Just One Night ~8~

Hey Wattpad!!

So there's not really a lot to say... Except right now it's 4:15AM, and the only reason I'm awake right now is because my body thinks I should be awake. This is why I don't get early nights... 

Anyway, enjoy the chapter:)

 UPDATE 4/28/2013: The dedication is because she made a trailer for this book!!!:D It's on the side if you're on a computer!!:D <3

CHAPTER 8

            The tears streamed down my face, and I couldn’t understand why this was hurting me so bad.

            Why? I asked myself, needing an answer from something.

            But I knew it was impossible. There was no real reason for this; my body just seemed to hate me.

            I really hated karma, too. Of course she had a part in this. The bitch.

            “Are you ok?” Rania asked, knocking on the door.

            I cleared my throat. “Yeah, I’m fine.” I winced as my voice cracked slightly.

            “No, you’re not. Now can I come in?” She asked.

            I stood up shakily, taking a long look in the mirror. My eyes were puffy from crying, and my nose had turned a shiny red. I angrily wiped the tears away from my cheeks. I had to remember why this was a good thing, before the sadness took over me.

            I could live my life now. I didn’t have cancer like the doctor’s had worried about, and this thing wasn’t going to kill me.

            I opened the door with a sense of self-confidence.

            “Why were you crying?” Rania asked, seeming angry.

            “I’m just tired of the tests.” I said, then froze.

            “What tests?” Rania asked.

            I sighed; I’d never told her about them either.

            “A while ago I went to the doctors because of how bad I felt. They’ve been running a lot of tests since around June to see what’s wrong.” I told her honestly.

            She hugged me. “You’ve been going through this for 3 months, and you didn’t tell me? Whatever, you had your reasons. Do they have any ideas?”

            I shook my head. “They thought cancer first, but all tests came back negative.”

            She breathed a sigh of relief. That was how her dad had died when she was just a year old.

            “Do you need me to come with you?” Rania looked one hundred percent serious, I smiled. She really was my best friend.

            “Thanks, but it’s ok. My dad takes me.” I wondered if I’d have to go back and see the options for my situation.

            “Well, what do you want to do now?” Rania asked.

            I thought. “Your mom said Matthew and Cameron could come over later because she’s going to some yoga thing.” I said.

            “So, sweats and tank day?” She asked.

            I nodded. “We can text the guys at around 6PM. It’s only 3PM now.”