Chapter 19

"Come on answer the phone!". I repated for the seventh time today. 

I have been trying to contact Alex in hope of finding out the situation. What happened with him? Was he save? Did Dina have a surgery yet? 

I was about to turn the phone off when I heard him speak. 

"Hello?"

"Oh  God...Oh God Alex!" I excaimed happily. 

"Gabriella?" 

"It's me Alex its me! Please..please tell me that you are okay! Is everything okay? How is Dina? Did she.."

"Oh my fu**ing GOD Gabriella you are alive! Thank God. I have been worried sick thinking you are somewhere dead in a whole! I was getting a heart attack thinking something happend to you! What happened? Are you okay? Where are you?" He bombarded me with questions. 

"I..am alive but you won't inagine where I am. It's something I never imagined would happen, but there is no way of me getting out of this I am messed up."

"What happened Gabby? Where are you?"

"I am now working for Christofer Luca Santobello" I said after a brief pouse. 

"YOU ARE WHAT?"

"The money i got was stolen from his second man. They found me and took me to the mafia. Christofer offered me to die or work for him or else he will kill everyone i love and so i made a lie telling him I have no family. He took me here as his second woman as you know for my abilities with man."

And so I explained everything to him from the start. 

"You....Gabriella you can't work for him. He...we....our Mafia Gab...you will be killed...."he stuttered. 

"You think I don't know that? But what choice do i have?. Alex i need you guys to leave the country as soon as possible. He will find you and Dina too. Al you need to leave." 

"I will not be leaving you anymore. I am your brother and it is my duty to protect you!" He said angrily.

"How is Dina?" I asked ignoring his remark. 

"She had the surgery yesterday, she's still weak. All she said after the surgery was ' I want my sister'. I don't know what to do Gab...we need to meat and discuss this situation there is no way I'll be leaving you."

"Alright Alex we will meet, just give me some time. I will call when I can. And this number will be deleted." 

"Alright sis bye"

"Hey Al.."

"What?"

"I love you bro"

"I love you too baby sis".