Chap 38

This is for all those J and Dom lovers! XD

There's a song I was listening to as I wrote this chapter, it was perfect for them. Key to my heart by Jessica Jarrell  

~Liam~

The next day I arrived at the hospital since my mom and dad pretty much made me stay the night. They kept saying that the hospital wasn't going to let me stay the night. I was walking in when I saw Nash sitting outside on his cell phone. He must have felt my stare because he looked up at me with those damn eyes. I think I have a soft spot for this guy just because of that. He inclined his head in a greeting as he told whoever was on the phone he had to go.

I continued to walk in through the door as he jogged to next to me.

"How's it going?" He asked. I could see the dark circles under his eyes. I knew the feeling, I hadn't slept well last night... or any night for that matter.

"I see you have another bag." He said eyeing the bag on my shoulder. I nodded,

"Yep, I'm ready for a long stay." I told him as we walked down the hall, some of the nurses and doctors were welcoming me by name. Nash chuckled,

"Wow." was all he said.

"Have you seen him?" I asked hoping that he would tell me that Aiden was awake and my bag was unnecessary; but nope.

"He's the same." His voice dropped to a strained whisper. "My dad was here but he didn't stay long, he's taking this really hard and my mom she can't even get out of bed." He told me with tears in his eyes. I looked away, afraid I'll start the water works and I know that it won't be short.

We turned the corner down Aiden's hall and the scent hit me before the voice did. My body tensed and my blood hit a tempters that would put the sun to shame. I growled causing Nash to snap his head at me in shock.

"Dude did you just-" I didn't stay to listen as I tore down the hall and skid to a stop at Aiden's room. I could hear Nash's louder footsteps as he ran behind. A confused expression on his face.

"I'm so sorry Aiden. I should have never kissed you so close to the stairs. I shouldn't have kissed you at all." Brent's voice was like nails on a chalk board to me as I hear him apologize.

Wait did he just say he kissed Aiden?

"I've been such an asshole to you for everything that I've done. I regret ever hitting you and calling you all those names-"

That was it, I burst through the door and watched as Brent shot to his feet as the chair crashed to the ground. His face full of fear as he noticed me standing there furious.

"You've been hitting him!" I grabbed him by the neck as my body began to shake all over. My wolf clawed at me to get out and I knew there was no one who could stop me from disemboweling this piece of shit!

His terrified green eyes were huge as he stared at me as I squeezed my hand tighter on his neck.

"Liam, what the hell are you doing?!" I heard Nash yell from behind me but I paid him no mind.

"I'm going to tear you to pieces, till your heart beats its last bit of life." I snarled in his face as my wolf took over.

"Please," he choked but it was on deaf ears.

"No one, and I mean on one gets away with hurt my mate!" My claws were extending and slowly digging into him neck, making him scream as his blood started to flow over my hand.