10. Shower time

Camila walked into the bathroom and started undressing for her shower. She got in the shower and ran her hands through her hair. Suddenly, Shawn appears out of nowhere.

"Having a shower without me?" he pouts his lips.

He moves closer to Camila so she's pinned against the wall. He looks so hot with water trickling down his abs and his wet hair dripping. He bites his lip. Camila starts breathing heavily.

"You like it when I do that don't you?" he teases.

She nods and he starts kissing her neck. Camila tilts her head to the side to give him more access and lets out a slight moan. He hand moves down to her "special place" and he starts to rub her lightly. Then he inserts a finger in her as she groans.

"So wet and tight" he growls against her skin.

Camila tilts her head back as she arches her back. She starts to become breathless as he moves his finger faster inside of her.

He takes his finger out and puts it in his mouth.

"Mm you taste so good" he murmurs.

She bites down on her lip. Then he lifts her up so her legs are around his waist and her arms are around his neck. He slowly eases himself into her. Camila lets out a loud groan as she adjusts to his size. Then he slams his full length into her. Camila digs her nails into his back while water drips down their bodies.

"I want to make you feel amazing" Shawn moans and goes faster and deeper.

"Ah Shawn!" Camila groans and tilts her head back.

"Scream for me" he grunts.

"AHHH" she screams as he goes faster.

"Come on baby, you can do it" he groans in her ear.

Camila's hands are now going through Shawn's hair. She lets out one last moan as her walls quicken around him as she releases.

"Good girl" he smirks.

He goes even faster until he reaches his high then he releases inside of her. He lifts her off him and she stands in front of him. Her legs still feel like jelly.

"We should do this more often" he winks.

"Yeah we should" Camila smirks.

Shawn gives her a kiss on the lips then turns her around and starts to wash her hair.

---- I hope you guys enjoyed, thanks for reading and don't forget to vote :)