Chapter Seventeen : Suspicious Feelings

~Chapter Seventeen : Suspicious Feelings~
~Start~

*********

The green haired cat girl, Aimi, poured tea on each of the fancy looking tea cup and carefully handed over to (Y/N) and her cat boys, with a smile. "Here you go, please be careful, it's quite hot." She warned, as she placed down the kettle on the table.

"Ah, yes. Thank you very much." (Y/N) thanked her and blow on her tea. After five blows, she took a sip but flinched as the tea was still hot, despite all the time it got to cool down. However, once (Y/N) got used to the burning sensation on her tounge, she began to realise how delicious the tea is.

"Wah! It tastes good~!" Natsuki said, with a satisfied smile on his face. "It's a bit hot, but I'm not complaining~! I have a pretty good relationship with hotness, after all~!"

Aimi laughed as cheerful as the blonde. "That's good! I'm happy that I'm slowly improving..." She said as she placed the tea kettle on the table.

Comfortable silence filled up the room for a few seconds. No noise was heard except the few rare sipping sounds from the tea. (Y/N) looked at Aimi, appreciating her first time seeing a cat girl.

"What's wrong, (L/N)-san? You look so suprised when you saw Aimi..." Hiromi commented with a slight smile on his face. "It's like it's your first time seeing a cat person, despite having five."

"Well, true, it's not my first time seeing a cat person..." (Y/N) said, as she carefully placed the cup on the table and smiled. "But it is my first time seeing a cat person with the same gender as I am."

"Ah, really~!? Then, please let's get along well, (Y/N)-san!" Aimi said, her eyes began to sparkle as she took hold of (Y/N)'s hands. She then, blinked and blushed at her actions. "Ah, I'm sorry...It's just that I never really have friends outside this mansion so...It would be nice to have a friend, if that's okay..."

(Y/N) waved her hands infront of her. "Y-Yes! Of course! Of course!" She said, almost immediatly.

Aimi gave her a big smile and her tail began to sway back and forth, making her look more like a dog than a cat. Everyone else sweatdropped as they can't really comprehend girls' friendship. Hiromi faked a cough. "Sorry to interrupt but Aimi, can you please bandaged this cat boy's arm? He was injured saving us earlier." He requested and Aimi stood up properly, dusting off her dress.

"Yes, of course!" Aimi said as she ran towards another room.

"While Aimi is getting the materials, I've been wondering, how did you guys knew we were in trouble earlier?" Hiromi asked, blinking. "As far as I know, you're always located in the entrance of the school. Is your cat ears really that powerful? Because we were all the way in the back of the school..."

"Well, no. Our hearing isn't that powerful but we still hear better than normal people." Akito said and pointed at the red haired, quietly drinking his tea beside him. "It's all because of Haruki's ability."

"Eh...? No, I didn't do anything at all!" Haruki denied. "It was all on the animals!"

"Animals?" Hiromi questioned as he tilted his head to the side.

At the same time, Aimi came skipping back to them with a first aid kit. "I'm back! Can you show me the injury?" She asked Haruki.

Haruki nodded as he complied. Aimi took a look at it and nodded. "Ah, it's not a serious cut but still needs to be bandaged." She said as she crouched down to get a better angle.

Hiromi smiled and turned back to Haruki. "Anyways, animals? Can cat people talk to normal animals too?" He asked, pulling out a confused face. "Aimi never mentioned this to me though..."