9: packers.

{rushed edit, sorry for mistakes}

We finished the pizza a little while ago, I learned that Harry doesn't eat the crusts and just stacks them up in the corner of the pizza box. He also complains when something is too hot and burns his tongue, he also seems to have a hint of stubbornness in him much like myself. When I laughed at him he pretended to be extremely agitated by my amusement and basically ignored me for five whole minutes until I stopped laughing and apologised. He's adorable.

Because Harry and I are quite tall people, I'm not as tall as him but I'm close, we decided some of my oversized jumpers in my wardrobe would most likely fit him. I told him to just look himself, I don't worry about my underwear being seen as those are in a drawer instead. I could hear the screech from the metal coat hangers squeaking along the metal bar holding all my clothes up. I had changed into my pyjama shorts and baggy t-shirt a little while ago before letting Harry find something. I heard the door handle of my bedroom creak as the door was pulled open revealing Harry.

My mouth dried as I looked up and down at him, but it wasn't anything to do with his attractiveness, it was due to what he picked to wear. I had no idea that jumper was in there, I had completely forgotten.

"Hi," he muttered, before freezing on the spot and cautiously raising his hands as he saw where I was standing as a danger zone to wander into. Like I was a hungry shark waiting to bite, or an angry dog ready to pounce. "What's wrong?" He rushed, panicking flooding through his veins and practically sweeping him off his feet.

"Where did you find that?" Pointing to the jumper that I couldn't rip my eyes away from.

"The back of the closet..." he trailed off, looking down and twirling around his fingers was a small loose strand of material hanging off the bottom of the jumper. "The others were a little girly and I didn't think you'd mind... Is this like an exes or something?" He chuckled awkwardly. I shook my head and took a step back, feeling the sting in my eyes as I vividly remember the man I loved with all of my heart wearing this jumper.

"Daddy what's p-pack-uh... Packers? What's that?" I asked, jumping up and down on Mummy and Daddy's bed.

"Monkey, what did mummy give you for lunch?" He laughed, grabbing my waist and pulling me into his chest where I wrapped my legs around his hips. Clinging to him like a sloth would to a tree.

"I had my chocolate Easter eggs from granny!" I laughed, he shook his head disapprovingly before chuckling himself, dropping me to my feet on the carpet. "What's packers then?" I asked again. Sitting on the edge of the bed and swinging my legs back and forth. Daddy's jumper was green with a giant G in the middle, packers in yellow writing over the G and a yellow band around each sleeve. He never wore this before.

"It's an American football team, Daddy's favourite," he explained.

"I love packers too then daddy," I giggled. He gathered me in his arms tipping me upside down, my legs over his shoulder and my long brown hair hanging beneath me. I squealed with excitement now seeing my mummy upside down.

"What's daddy doing?" Mummy laughed telling Daddy to put me down only for the two of them to smother my chubby cheeks in kisses and hug me tightly.

"Does mummy like packers?" I asked, eyes going back and forth between mummy and daddy.

"No!" Mummy groaned, making daddy laugh. I don't understand the joke but daddy's laugh is funny, making me giggle.

"Luna?" Harry said quietly, when I opened my eyes he was stood in front of me, hands itching to touch me but to afraid I would flip out and break under his touch. "What's wrong?"