Chapter 5

A day has past since you were put into the healing pod but while you are almost fully healed sonia and tanya are still fighting in the wastleland area.

(Tanya): (Breathes heavily) I.......can.....still keep going!

(Sonia): (Breathes heavily) Fine...then i can torture you more then!

While they have been fighting for about a day a crowd has gathered nearby to watch the fight.

(Terra): COME ON MOM KICK HER ASS!

(Kali): DON'T GIVE UP!

(Tora): COME ON TANYA GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT!

(Shugesh): YEAAAAH GO TANYA!

While they are cheering a female saiyan with long brown hair is staring at the fight.

(Sasha): How can someone like tanya match sonia it is impossible she should be space dust by now

(Elite saiyan): Well tanya has been training for years i am not surprised she is on the third level.

(Sasha): I wonder what brought them to fight each other maybe they had an disagreement on something.

(Elite saiyan): Unlikely sonia must of done something to piss tanya off like she attacked her kids although they are here alive and well so it could of being someone else.

(Sasha): Hmmmm....

Back with the fight.

(Sonia): Time for you to lose tanya!

(Tanya): BRING IT!

The 2 saiyans run at one another and with all they had left they punch each other right in the face knocking them both out of their ssj3 forms and making them fall back exhausted.

(Bardock): Is it over?

(Fasha): No sonia still has energy left while tanya is dried out.

(Bardock): Damn it......

Back with you.

(Doctor): Something is weird here.

(Hector): What?

(Doctor): His readings are fine but his power level is has gotten.........much larger.

(Hector): Is that not normal?

(Doctor): It is but his readings are unreal he is giving off the same level of power as.........frieza in his final form.....

(Hector): WHAT! (he looks back at you) HE GOT THAT STRONG!

(Doctor): We may have found a rare specimen in our race.

Just as he finished a light on the pod started going off.

(Doctor): He is healed! (she opens the pod)

Your eyes slowly open as you stand up and walk out of the pod.

(Y/n): Where am i?  

(Hector): Your in the infirmary buddy you had gotten some nasty wounds from sonia.

(Y/n): What has happened while i was out (you went over and put on your clothes)

(Hector): Well right now there is a fight going on between tanya and sonia and alot of saiyans are watching it.

(Y/n): I see well i better be off then. (you walk past hector)

(Hector): Wait were are you going?

(Y/n): To put a stop to the fight.

(Hector): WHAT ARE YOU NUTS YOU CAN'T-

You never got to finish when you fly off.