A Little To Much- Drunk! Itachi x Reader Modern AU

(Y/N) P.O.V

It was a Friday night and, currently I was seated on the couch in mine and Itachi's apartment reading one of my all time favorite books 'Tales of a Gusty Ninja' The time was around 11:30pm, I was passing time waiting for Itachi to get home form his work dinner however, it seems to be taking longer then expected. As I continued to read my book, there was a knock on the door which scared the crap out of me! Me being...... well me, I got up from the couch but not before putting by book down and, maneuvering through the apartment to the front door. Before opening the door I peeped through the little peep hole. On the other side was Sasuke with Itachi who was, basically hanging off of Sasuke and looked pink in the face.

 I opened the door to see relief in Sasuke's eyes when I did.

"Hey (Y/N) so you see Itachi ended up getting dragged by Hidan and a few others to the bar after supper and as you can see he had a little to much to drink in which resulted me to have to drive him home now I got to go, bye!" Sasuke said without taking a single breath during the sentence and, during the process he somehow was able to attach Itachi to me. After he did that he ran down the hall to the elevator.

"Bye?" I spoke not sure whats going on expect for Itachi being drunk, which surprisingly I've never seen before. I slowly retreated back into my humble abode with Itachi hugging me now like he did with Sasuke but now babbling about nonsense.

When we made it to the living room I sat Itachi on the couch, about to leave to get him a glass of water.

"Baaaaaabbbee~~" Itachi whined grabbing on to my wrist "Don't leave me or I'll be lonely~~~"

"But Itachi I was just going to get you a glass of water," I explained now getting pulled on to Itachi's lap.

Before I could even think of escaping Itachi wrap his arms around by waist securely and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. My face was beat red, rarely has Itachi been the cuddly type.

"But I don't need a glass of water (Y/N)," He whispered seductively into my ear sending shivers down my spine. "Right now all I need is you."

Once he said that he started to kiss my neck very lightly. Somehow he managed to turn me around so now I was facing him..... how.... oh wait it's Itachi were talking about. Itachi slowly moved his lips from my neck to my jawline then to my lips. When Itachi was kissing my lips I could taste the beer he previously drank, then it clicked he was drunk. I had completely forgot due to the pure bliss I was in.

"Itachi," I said ending the kiss "You are drunk, you need to go to bed."

Itachi gave me a pout which is super out of character for him which just proves even more he is drunk.

"(Y/N) I swear to drunk, I am not god..." Itachi mumbled still pouting he couldn't get his way.

I couldn't help but giggle and give a peck to his lips before getting off of him. Itachi didn't take long to follow suit and get up.

"Wait, (Y/N)!" Itachi called after me which stopped me in my tracks, I turned around and gave a small 'hn' "First I love you and second..... Can I please have that glass of water?"

"Ugh...... Uchiha."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this was crappy..... Hoped you guys enjoyed anyways though! Good day!

Peace People~~ -NightAngel2004