Don't forget about me

Lucas
I was straining myself to call for help while being dragged on the floor. I looked to my left to see Dillyn knocked out while being dragged. I looked to my right to see Cameron trying to pull away from the person who was dragging him. I called out , "HELP!" before I blacked out.
....
I woke up in a dark room tied to a chair. I looked around to see Dillyn finally awoke and Cameron awoke while tied up. "Guys what the fuck happen?" I said, pissed and confused. "I don't know. I'm bout to find out who it is." Dillyn said. "Troy don't do anything stup-" Cameron started to say but was cut off. "AYE!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?!" Dillyn yelled. "Yo! What the fuck dude?!" I said barely above a whisper but you can hear the anger in my voice. Then the door knob twisted and two people walked in. I shook my head as the she- devil herself walked in. "Brittany!? What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I said pissed. "I told you I want what's mine!" She said with a devilish grin on her face. "Kenyatta, what the hell girl?!" Dillyn said pissed too. "We love y'all but y'all can't see it. We gonna show y'all even if we have to take y'all." She said. "Why am I here then?" Cameron said. "Because you're their friend." Brittany said. "Oh okay. Wait what?!" He said realizing what she said. "Shut up." She said and continued talking. "Wait.. What about Honesty?" I said. "Oh don't worry she won't see you for a while." Brittany said with a evil grin on her face. "What do you mean?" Dillyn said. "We mean we are taking y'all for a long road trip. Y'all won't see them for a while." Kenyatta said. "What?! I have a girl and a baby at the house!" Dillyn said. "That could have been us but you wanted to play hard to get." She said thumping his head. "Can we at least call them and tell them we won't be here for a while?" I said with pleading eyes. That always gets to Brittany. "Um okay." She said and handed me her phone after untying me. I grabbed her phone and dialed Honesty's number. She picked up on the three ringer. "Hello?" She said. "Honesty." I said. "Omg Lucas! I've been looking for you all day! Where are you?" She said which broke my heart that my baby was worried about me. "Look Honesty I don't have much time." I said. "Lucas... What do you mean?" She said. "Baby just under stand I love you and will always love you." "Why are you saying this? Lucas..... W- what's going on?" She said as her voice cracked. "I can't explain it, but we will meet again." I said. "Lucas No! Please, don't leave me!" She said crying. "Baby i-im not leaving you! I'm just going away for a little. Just think of it as a small vacation." I said crying a little. "Can you promise me one thing, Honesty?" I said. "What?" She said. "What for me?" I said cracking a small smile. "Of course." She said. "Lucas hurry up!" Someone said in the back. "Babe I don't have a lot of time. I love you." I said. "I-i love you too." She said crying then hung up the phone. I walked back into the room and I sniffed from crying. "Aww Kid Lucas is crying." Brittany said. My eyes filled with anger as I turned around and jawed her in her jaw. "I WOULDN'T HAVE TO IF YOU WASN'T BEING A BITCH!" I yelled. Dillyn came and sat me in my chair. They left out the room. "GODDAMN!" I yelled and punched a hole in the wall. "Man I can't believe I have to leave my girl and DJ!" Dillyn said, getting up and throwing his chair across the room. "This is all the way fucked up bruh." Cameron said with his head in his hands. "Come on boys. And make a run for it, I'll blow your balls off." Kenyatta said. We got up and went to the car and got in. This is a whole fucked up new beginning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honesty
I busted out crying after I hung up the phone. I ran to Lucas's room and heard crying from the other rooms. They must have got the news too. I went in there and I cried because it reminded me of him. I looked to see a note on his table. I grabbed the note.
It read:
Honesty, if you are reading this, this means I probably won't be around for a long time but I will return. Me and the boys love all of y'all. We will reunite again. I love you. This is something to remember me by 👇.
I looked down to see a blue Rose. I smiled by the note that was by it.
Don't forget about me.
~Lucas
I tear slipped out of my eye and onto the paper. I grabbed Lucas's hoodie out of his closet and I put it on. It smelled just like him. I grabbed the note and the Rose and set it in my room. I laid in my bed and started crying. Niveah and Nicole came in my room. "This i-is so not far. HOW THE FUCK THEY GONNA LEAVE JUST LIKE THAT?!" I yelled punching the mirror that was beside my bed. I looked at the mirror...... It was broken....... Just like me. "Honesty calm down they are gonna come back. I-i don't know why they left or when they are coming back but they are. You know how a bird leaves his nest? He will eventually come back because that's it's home. They are coming back. Because this." Niveah said pointing at Nicole and my heart. "Is their home." She said and hugged us. This must be hard for Nicole because she has a baby to take care of. He looks just like Dillyn. "Y'all get some rest.". Niveah said going to her room. Nicole got up and left too. I got up and got the Rose that Lucas gave me. I sat in the bed and sniffed it. I laid the Rose on my nightstand that was beside my bed. I went to sleep with only three things on my mind. Dillyn........ Cameron.......... But most of all..........Lucas....... Javon........... Coly.
**********************************
Thank you for reading this chappie! I can't believe that happened! (Lucas: how?! You're the author!) Nigga get out of my business before I blast on you, B! (Lucas: Nigga ain't gonna do nothing.) (pulls out AK47.) What was that? (Lucas: Dillyn stop talking trash!) (Dillyn: Nigga what?! Hell naw! You not about to get me killed! You know that bitch crazy!) What?! (Dillyn: Lucas!) (Lucas: Hell naw bruh that was Dillyn!) Shut the fuck up! Anyway if y'all have any questions drop them in the comments. Stay tuned! Lucas! Dillyn! (Both: Oh shit! (Craig and smokey voice) and started running.) Get back here! Bye y'all! (Me: (chase after them)