The Female Alpha 10- Deal

Mikalya's P.O.V:

I slammed the door shut on my way out of the egoistic Alpha's room. There was a crowd gathered outside in the hallway, most probably waiting for eager gossip or maybe they were just weary of what might happen next if I accidentally killed the Alpha? I wouldn't be able to tell with my mind seething with rage. But my packmates had clearly felt the rage through the pack link, the intricate bond of blood that connected us all as a pack, because they parted like the red sea as soon as they saw me approach. I was sure I wasn't a pretty sight either with my eyes glowing with the wolf's rage and my lips pulled back n a snarl.

Their hurried motion of stepping out of my way as if I would actually take my anger out on them, would have been comical if my mind wasn't so distracted. I didn't even know which way I was heading until I found myself standing in front of the training room. Maybe punching a few holes in a punching bag will get the anger under control? I didn't quiet trust myself when my wolf was so close to the surface.

The door to the training hall flung open and hit the opposite walls with a huge booming noise. I hadn't predicted the violent move but I had to admit, there was something soothing about hearing doors slam and glasses break that helped reduce the anger. Aya whistled from her position on the ground where she was lifting weights. "Who crawled up your ass and laid eggs?" Aya smirked, typical behavior for a juvenile who wanted to act cool in front of their Alpha.

"Not in the mood!" I gritted out, probably harsher than intended to as I strode over to the metal alloy punching block and threw a right hook at it. The metal block flew back before swinging back on its chain and heading straight for me. I caught it in one hand, the vibration passing from the metal through my entire body, down to my toes.

"Looking kinda flustered there, jiji (big sister)," Aya was never one to care for the warning bells, in fact she loved to tease me whenever I was pissed, which was my fault for indulging her too much. "Did something...interesting happen?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Shut up for once, Aya." I snapped at her. "Have you forgotten all manners or do I need to remind you of how you should behave in front of your Alpha?"

"What's wrong?" Aya asked as she approached me while I punched the block once, twice. She had finally understood that I wasn't in the mood for crap today.

"Nothing," I told her curtly as I kept punching the bag without arm protectors.

Damnit! I hated that jerk of an Alpha for getting me flustered because of one damn kiss and I hate myself even more for getting this affected by that kiss. It wasn't just the case with Alphas but males in general, who were in some position of power, thought it was fine to kiss people without consent. So what if the girl is resisting, she's just playing hard to get, right? She'll resist at first and then she'll give in, just like everyone does. Fucking jerks!

"Jiji! Jiji stop!" Aya yanked me back with all her strength pulling me away from the punching block.

If it were any ordinary wolf, they would be on the other side of the room by now, but I was an Alpha. It would take a lot more than all of Aya's strength alone to throw me off balance.

"Stop it, you're bleeding!" Aya cried out as she took my hands in her own. Her voice was hoarse and her fingers trembled as she inspected the wounds.

I stared at my knuckles in surprise. I was too pissed off to notice the pain so I hadn't realized when my knuckles had cracked. Blood gushed out of them freely and dropped onto the floor, but it didn't register.

"Come on, I'll bandage them for you." Aya pulled me over to one of the benches at the back of the training gym and came back with the first aid kit a few moments later. She handed me a sports bottle with some kind of a nutrient drink to boot your energy and I took slow sips from it while Aya took one of my hands in hers and began cleaning up the cuts. It stung for a while but then she applied a cooling ointment and wrapped my hand in a bandage before repeating the process with my other hand.