2%

2nd plot

"We could have just ate at Seokjin's restaurant"

Jimin smiles, "That won't be special"

"Why does it have to be special anyways?"

He hums, cocking his head to the side, "Maybe because my best friend is not treating his girlfriend right"

I stare at him, speechless, "You don't have to do these, Jimin"

"I know" he nods, "But I want to"

+

"When's the last time you saw him?" I ask, feeling the wind hit my skin.

"A week ago? I'm not sure too"

"Where?"

"At JYP, of course" he answers, "Hey, why don't you visit him there?"

"I don't really think that's a good idea" I pause, looking at him, "I don't want to appear desperate or disturbing"

"But it's his girlfriend visiting him at work. I mean, if I was in his place, I would love it"

I smile at him, "He used to but not anymore"

"Maybe you should visit him tonight and talk things out" he advices.

"Maybe" I sigh.

After a moment of silence, he asks again, "Are you even happy in this relationship?"

I chuckle bitterly, "I'm sure I'm not but I love him so I can endure and I can wait for him"

+

"Ina, it's a surprise to see you here" Jungkook walks towards me, adjusting his cap.

"I know right"

"Should I wait fo—oh, you are probably going back with him" he grins and I mirror his expression back.

"I will get going then" he nods and pats my shoulder before exiting the JYP building.

By the way, Jungkook works as a vocal trainer here.

I enter the lift nervously and press the button for the 3rd floor. My hands fiddle the long sleeves of my hoodie anxiously.

I take a deep breath, calming myself when the lift finally arrives at the 3rd floor.

I take small and slow steps to the door at the end of the hall. I knock on it thrice and twist the handle when I hear him says a 'come in'.

"Why are you here?" he asks the second he sees me.

"I thought I'd visit my boyfriend since it has been 2 week—"

"It has been only 2 weeks, Ina" he says, his face expressionless, not even a hint of happiness.

"Of course" I clasp my hands, "Only 2 weeks"

"Yeah, you can wait there" he says nodding at the couch, "I'm quite busy right now"

"Sure, I will wait" I mutter to myself and take a seat on the couch, staring at his backview.

After a few minutes of him just clicking things in his computer, I utter, "Do you want something to drink?"

I sit there waiting for a reply when I remember something, "Right. You can't hear"

I glare at his earphones and just take my phone out to help myself out of this boredom.

+

I walk behind him quietly.

"You brought your car right?" he asks, turning around. I internally roll my eyes and reply, "Of course not"

"Okay, I will give you a ride home then"

I step into the car filled with nothing but silence.

"Do you know what tomorrow is?" I break the deafening silence.

"20th of July?"

Of course you don't remember. You never did for the past six years.

"It's our 6 years and 3 months anniversary"

"Oh" he says, "Okay"

I sigh, starting to become mad, "Yoongi, it's our anniversary"

"I heard that"

"Don't you think we should spend it together?"

"It's just an anniversary"

"You are such a jerk" I scoff.

"If I was one, I would drop you off here"

"Then, do it"

"Good for you, I'm not one"

"I wonder what your definition for jerk is"

He shrugs and the whole ride to home was just filled with silence after that.

When the car finally pulls over at the front of the apartment building, I bite the inside of my cheeks, staring at the front.

"Why are you like this?"

"What?"

"You are not like before anymore" I whisper, afraid he would hear the crack in my voice.

"I was always like this"

"No you weren't"

"Get to the point, Ina" he says, sounding annoyed.

"That's the point"

"Oh my god, this is why I don't want you to meet me at work. You confuse the fuck out of me" he groans, messing his hair.

"Do you even still love me?"

"Now, you are going to ask useless questions?"

"Useless?" I look at him, tears brimming at the corner of my eyes, "Useless. Cool, this relationship doesn't mean anything, does it?"

I step out of the car and slam the door before walking into the building and of course, looking back to see if he would stop me from leaving but he just drives away.

+

ok guys i'm sorry for the lame plots but dont forget to vote/comment for the plot you prefer!