Chapter 32 ✨

"-and then I cast a genjutsu that changed my looks to be human so I was able to get in. But the problem is I don't know how to walk on two legs so I fell on top of Kakashi and I was like 'why are you in a bar' and he looked genuinely confused and then-" I stopped walking causing Isamu to pause his story.

"Isamu......my team has been going in circles for the past two hours." I stated on the branch below him. He also paused his ridiculous story and jumped down to the branch I was on.

"Lets go to ground level to see what's going on." He suggested. I nodded, he jumped down and I just ran down the tree bark.

Isamu sniffed the ground "it seems like they've got company." My head turned to him in alarm  "what do you mean?"

I closed my eyes and started concentrating trying to look for more chakra signatures. What the? Why are there so many?!

"It may be an ambush.... or just clones." He said looking ready to pounce in that direction.

"Lead the way!" I yelled letting him run in front of me in my teams direction. He looked at me over his shoulder and smiled "finally! We get to beat people up together!"

••••••••••••••••••

I was on top of one of the high thick branches as Isamu and I formulated a plan. "Okay so I can kill them right? You wouldn't get mad?" He asked looking back and forth between me and the numerous weird rain ninja attacking my team.

My eyes widened when I saw one of the rain ninja have Naruto pinned down to the floor with a kunai to his neck. Oh hell no!

I quickly teleported down to ground level to everyone's surprise. "Haru!" Sakura yelled in relief seeing me.

I narrowed my eyes and started running towards him, I yelled out "Crystal lance jutsu!" Then my arm turned into a silverish crystal spear. I stabbed the rain ninja on top of Naruto through his chest causing blood to splatter everywhere and some clones started disappearing meanwhile everyone other clone poofed away.

I looked up at Isamu who was staring at me very surprised with my actions. "Yes you're allowed to Kill!" I yelled to him making him smile and jump down from the high tree.

I slowly retracted my spear from the rain ninia's body and cringed at all the blood on my pretty crystal. I threw his dead body to the side and it smashed into a nearby tree. I ran over to Naruto and the spear around my arm dispersed while I did so. "Naruto are you okay?!" I asked grabbing his face with my hands and checking him for any injuries.

"H-Haru you just-" Naruto stuttered while I hugged him tightly. "Killed someone? Yeah I know." I muttered watching Kabuto run our way, his eyes were trained on me as if I had grown another head.

Kabuto grabbed Naruto's arm and helped him up. Kabuto turned to me and smiled while panting. "Haru, you save us. I thank you." He said breathing heavily.

I nodded silently and turned to Naruto accusingly "stop being so reckless! Talk about giving me a heart attack, I already have white hair but you're going to give me stress lines." I teased.

Naruto laughed while Sakura came running over to us. She threw her arms around my neck catching me by surprise with her hug "thanks for coming back!" She smiled after letting me go.

I smirked back at her then turned around to see Sasuke standing at the back with his hands over the nape of his neck. I narrowed my eyes and went over to him leaving Naruto, Sakura and Isamu alone.

"You can deactivate your sharingan now." I softly said looking at his red eyes. He did as told and his black eyes resurfaced. "What's up with your neck?" I whispered closely hoping the rest wouldn't hear.

I took his hands away from his neck and furrowed my eyebrows at the sight of the mark that stretched a bit on his body. "It hurts when I use my sharingan." He told me as I eyed the mark.

"That's where Orochimaru bit it." I said clicking my tongue in annoyance. He quickly slapped my hands away and glared at me "the mark is nothing." He said becoming defensive.

See THIS is why we can't get along, he always shuts me out when all I do is be there for him, I should really go back to being un-civil with Sasuke.

"HAHA LOOK THE HEAVEN SCROLL!" Naruto yelled from afar while checking the bodies making me smile. "Good for you!" Kabuto said, nope still don't trust him.

I looked back to Sasuke to see him walking away with Sakura helping him. I felt my eye twitch a bit at that.

Fine. He can go be that way. See if I care. Hah.

Flashback

"Sasuke-kun Sakura told me she liked you!" I squealed running into his room. He looked up from his toys and tilted his head. "Who's Sakura?" He asked looking genuinely confused.

"You know, the pink haired one! Ino's friend!" I said before giggling at that. I can't believe someone actually likes Sasuke he's so weird!

"Oh...okay." He said before returning to his dinosaur toy. I pouted at that. "C'mon Sasuke! Don't you like her back?" I giggled.

He shook his head at me. "No not really.." My smiled never faded and I sat down across from him on his bedroom floor. "Okay well you have to like someone!" I said as if it was a fact.

He blushed at me with wide eyes "I do?" He squeaked becoming nervous. I nodded at him with a smile "for example there's a boy at school I like!" I whispered looking around in case someone heard us even though we were in his room.

Sasuke's cheeks became even redder "r-really who?" He asked unknowingly hopeful. I giggled some more "I'll tell you if you tell me!" I said getting closer to him.

He nodded with pink cheeks "you first!" He said very expectant of her answer. I looked around then cupped my small hands around his ear. "Don't tell anyone, but I really like Naruto!" I whispered.

I didn't know, but his face fell and the blush paled from his cheek. "Naruto? The looser?" I pouted and jokingly slapped his shoulder. "He's not a looser! He has pretty eyes!" I said remembering the blonde boy who always sat on the swing set alone.

Sasuke pouted and looked down to the floor, now dully playing with his toys. I didn't notice, so I kept on smiling "Okay your turn tell me!" He looked up at me and was about to speak but his big brother Itachi came into the room.

"Sasuke mother is calling you for dinner, oh hi Haru you come too." He said picking me up and taking me out of the room leaving Sasuke behind with a big pout.

"Stupid looser Naruto." He mumbled grumpily getting up from the floor and going out into the kitchen.

•••••••••••••••••••

I snapped out of my flashback when Naruto poked my shoulder "Haru let's go to the tower!" He yelled holding my hand and running to catch up with Sasuke, Sakura, and Kabuto.

He looked back at me with an excited smile which I returned so that he wouldn't feel sad. Naruto was literally like a little puppy that was overexcited and needed constant attention.

I sighed and looked back at Isamu who was jogging behind us with a smile.

If only everyone could be as happy as Naruto.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

So this was a super short filler chap! Cute flashback of baby Haru and Sasuke lol.

Anyways this is more like a transition chapter because they finally made it to the tower!

See y'all next chap!