should we be doing this? // matty

🌸 for JasminSmith4 !!

go read hard feelings, loveless and then melodrama (and the new one, liability !!)

go read my rant and poem book !!

//

"we shouldn't be doing this." i whispered against matty's lips as they found mine once again, we were cramped together in my closet. our bodies so close together i could feel everything, and i do mean, everything. (lol sorry)

"why? there's nothing wrong with it, y/n." he said as he began to kiss down my neck. my thoughts were blurred and forgotten as his lips danced on my skin.
"yes there is, i'm adam's sister. your band mate and best friend? he would murder you if he found out we were together!" i tried to reason with him, but it never worked. he would always say the exact same thing.
"babe, we've been together for two years now, if they were going to find out, then they would have. stop worrying. it's alright, love."
i finally stop talking and just went back to kissing matty, there was nothing i could do to convince him or change his mind.

every day matty would come over, or should i say, everyday matty would sneak over. he wasn't allowed in my house unless adam or the rest of the boys were here, and half the time adam was gone. and everyday, matty and i would either be in my closet, the bedroom with the door locked, or some random place in my house for a mere thirty seconds before anyone saw us.

today was different though, things changed.

"matty, really. we shouldn't be doing this." i protested again. he finally drew away from me and looked at me, his expression was no longer soft.
"y/n, this is ridiculous. no one is going to find out." he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in for a hug. "you know i love you, don't you?"
i nodded, kissing his forehead. we stayed like that for a few more minutes until i heard the front door open and the boys shouting.

"y/n!" george called, "i know you're here! come on we got pizza!" matty and i got out of the closet, and into the hallway. and adam happened to be outside my door.

"what were you two doing?" he questioned us, eyes narrowing. this isn't what i needed or wanted.
"she needed help hanging a shelf." matty said smoothly, shrugging it off like it wasn't a big deal.
i didn't need adam or the others to find out, because they would probably hurt matty. he's seven years older than me and they don't approve.

"y/n, if you're lying, tell me now." adam said codly.
matty and i stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say. "whatever." adam walked away and before i could even breathe a sigh of relief, matty's lips were on mine.

and as soon as he placed his mouth on mine, it was quickly off. but only because adam had seen and pushed him away.
"adam! stop!" he was punching matty repeatedly, i was yelling and trying to pull him off but it wasn't working, he was so much stronger than me. the other two boys heard all the commotion and ran up towards it, pulling the two fighting off each other.

"what the fuck is going on?" george yelled, he had a hold of matty. (lol peep @ the gatty)
"he's messing with my little sister!" adam was yelling, trying to get out of ross' grip.
"matty, is this true?" george questioned him. matty sighed, his head hung. "yeah. it is." he said again.

"how long?" george asked, matty sighed again. "two years." he mumbled, his head still hung. he wasn't looking at anyone.
"two years! what the fuck?" adam was yelling again, "how could you!" he was thrashing in ross' arms once more.

"because i love her! that's why!" matty screamed and everything went silent. "i don't give a shit how much older i am than her, i love her. and that's all that matters." he paused, "why can't you accept that." he was crying now, mostly from anger.

"y/n, do you love him too?" adam turned to me and asked, his expression was cold but softer now that he was talking to me.
i nodded, not looking at him. "how could you do this to me?" he was dumbfounded.

"i didn't do anything, adam. we love each other, that's it. there's nothing to it." ross let him go and he walked towards me, hugging me.
"i know, i just didn't want to see you get hurt." he whispered against my hair.
"so are you okay with it?" i asked hopeful.

"we'll work it out, i'll learn to be okay with it." he smiled at me and i smiled back, then i ran to matty and hugged him.

"i love you." matty whispered.

//

i hope u liked it !!

🍃 request things in the comments and i'll do them for u !!