Alternative ending #1 Part 2. Eyes tell no lies.

It seems even though I agreed to join him, he still wants me locked up. As if I'm going to escape. Where am I going to go? My parent's? Yeah right.

Two of the death eaters took me to a room. Draco watched me as they forcefully guided me across the room. We went down a couple halls and stopped at a small room with only a bed and vanity inside. The entire room was very dusty.

One of the death eaters spoke. "The dark lord has also requested we take your wand. Hand it over." He said with a raspy voice. I gave him my wand reluctantly, but I had no other choice. I couldn't fight my way out of this, I sucked at dueling. Then they left and locked the door behind them.

It felt like I had been locked in here for hours. All I can do is lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling. I heard a soft shuffling outside my door, then a piece if parchment swooped out from under the door.

"(Y/N), I'm going to get you out of here soon. I just need to come up with a plan. We'll both be back at Hogwarts very soon. Don't worry..."
D.M.

The winter holidays were going to be over soon. Did that mean voldemort was going to let me return to school? I would just have to wait to see. As soon as I put the note down it started to burn and crumble, leaving nothing behind but an empty feeling in my chest.

Not long after that a plate of food was sent to me. Mashed potatos, green beans, and some chicken. I didn't have much of an appetite, but I ate it anyways, each bite going very dry down my throat. Then I went to sleep.

~

The next morning I was woke up ubruptely by the two death eaters and dragged into the main room. I looked like crap and felt even worse. The dark lord was no where to be seen. With a big shove they nearly threw me onto the floor. I caught my balance and my eyes met with Draco's. His face was emotionless, hardened like stone. This concerned me, and frightened me. He said nothing but his eyes said it all. Though is face was hard, his eyes looked like he could cry right then and there.

I stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say, then three long clouds of black smoke and ribbons rushed in the room through the window. It was Draco's parents, the Dark Lord, and someone else. The fourht figure had a bag over it's head.

The Dark Lord spoke to me, "to prove yourself in joining us, I have a small task for you. Whether it is really small to you we shall see. This could be easy, or very difficult, heart breaking or emotionless. Now what you must do, is kill this person next to me." With a wave of his hand a couple death eaters dragged the body to the center of the room. "Remove his bag." Without hesitation the bag was removed to reveal the person under it.

It was my father. He looked around quickly, then he spotted me. At first he was confused, then he looked angry, then sad, all these emotions bubbling inside him at once. Then he spoke, "you. You little deceiving child. You're no child of mine-"

I cut him off, "I never was. You disowned me the moment you learned what I really was. I disappointed you. Look at you now. On your knees in shackles at my feet. I could disown you too, with an easy wave of my wand. Speaking of which..." I looked at the death eater who took my wand.

"Give it to her." The Dark Lord commanded. He shuffled through is shaggy robes and handed me my wand. Ander surging through me all the way to my fingertips, causing red sparks the fly out of the end of my wand.

Voldemort spoke again, "see my girl, you're angry. You're own father says you are no child of his. All you must is say the magic words..." he trailed off teasingly. He swept past my father and over to me. Placing a hand on my cheek, "once you kill him all your suffering will end. No punishment will come to you, but if you don't kill him, I will personally kill you both. Now go on, continue, this is becoming quite interesting. I had no idea such quarrels existed amongst you two."

I looked back at father. He was trying his best not to look afraid, but I could see it in his eyes. He didn't love me. He didn't care about me. He's not even trying to beg for his life. I stood infront of him, five feet away, giving him one last chance.

"I.. I'm sorry for how wrongly I've treated you. You didn't deserve to be disowned by your mum and me. We... were wrong. Right now she is at home, she could be sleeping, or she could be worrying and wondering where I am. Are you really going to take me away from her?"

I looked at him coldly, al his words were lies. "Your words lack sincerity. Your lies lack power. Your eyes lack love. If I don't kill you, we both die, but she'll still only be losing you, so your argument is invalid." I raised my eyebrows in defiance. This felt a little too good.

"That's it my girl! Now do it, kill him, take yourself out of your own misery. Releave yourself of his useless life."

I raised my wand, pointing it at my fathers sweaty face...