Hopes Peak

Hopes Peak, a school I have dreamed of ever since I was a little girl. People say, if you go here and manage to graduate you'll be set for life. This school brings in the best of the best from all around the world. I have longed to be in this school. Today was so special to me, I had been chosen to come to my dream school. I was so excited,  I didn't know whether to smile or to scream with happiness. 

I am not all that exciting, but my name is Kiro Hasizi, Ultimate Forensic Scientist. I discovered my interest in forensics when I was nine. Ever since then, I have covered thousands of cases, and not once have I failed to discover something.

 Ever since then, I have covered thousands of cases, and not once have I failed to discover something

I was now standing in front of the massive school building, my dream was going to come true. Unlike other schools, this school has no entrance exam, the school itself had to invite you by letter. The ultimates were also told to wear something related to their talent, so I wore what I usually wear to the department, a black business suit with black boots.

I held my two bags in my hands, staring up at the massive school. I took a deep breath. This is where my life changes.

I walked inside, the schools lobby was lovely, it had high ceilings and pillars. It was a beautiful room.....room room room room room room.

I can't concentrate.

I....I am...not.. safe...

I dropped by bags, by vision went black and patchy. I fell down onto my side, hearing a sick crack, and that was the last thing I could remember.

.   .   . 

I woke up in front of a door, my head was pounding and my vision was blurry, I felt the top of my head where pain was ricocheting off of. I brought my hand  off my head gently and looked at it. Blood.

I stood up and wobbly walked over to the door. My head was killing me, and I felt blood dripping down my forehead.

 My head was killing me, and I felt blood dripping down my forehead

I opened the door, surprised to to see others inside.

"Huh!?" A guy said.

"Are you ok?" Someone else said. I couldn't tell where the voices were coming from. I went inside, closing the door and leaned against the tan wall.