AFTERWORD

A NOTE A DAY: AFTERWORD

Merchandise. Fanart and Fanfiction. Official trailer. Which A Note A Day character are you? Competition results.

A NOTE A DAY MERCHANDISE:

YOU CAN BUY A NOTE A DAY TSHIRTS, LAPTOP STICKERS, NOTEBOOKS, HOODIES, DRESSES, AND OTHER MISCELLANEOUS THINGS AT:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/sophieclaflin?ref=side-nav-account&asc=u

You can also select the text, press on the right arrow, click on the three dots, press "look up" when the option pops up, and then click "search the web," click the URL at the top, press "go," and it should appear!

If you buy something, message me on Wattpad! I will feature you on my account. The picture below is some of the A Note A Day merch. A special thanks to daydreamz618 for some of the awesome designs!

 A special thanks to daydreamz618 for some of the awesome designs!

🌊 ⭐️ ☁️

FANART AND FANFICTION:

If you ever create a piece of artwork, a poem, a short story, a song, a trailer, a video, or anything else related to A Note A Day, I want to see it! Send it to me at sophieclaflin@gmail.com. You can also tag me in it or send it to me at Siriusly_fandoms on Instagram, or at sophieclaflin on Twitter. I will mention you on my Wattpad profile and I will treasure it forever!

🌊 ⭐️ ☁️

THE OFFICIAL TRAILER FOR A NOTE A DAY:

🌊 ⭐️ ☁️

WHICH A NOTE A DAY CHARACTER ARE YOU?

Take an official Buzzfeed quiz (made by yours truly) to find out which A Note A Day character you are!

Comment below what you got! I got "the Note Writer." Pretty ironic, since I wrote the book. Tell me if yours is accurate!

The link is in my Wattpad bio, in the external link at the end of this chapter, or if you can't find the link but you want to take the quiz, just message me and I'll help you out!

Here is the link:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sophieclaflin/find-out-which-a-note-a-day-character-you-are-31wyd?utm_term=.lremBbReW#.no8AKqRgd