16

Bella

"I can barely fit this seatbelt around my stomach

"I can barely fit this seatbelt around my stomach." I said to kamaka. We was currently heading to his grandma's house for a lil get together.

Kamaka moved to Hawaii to help her out around the house. Before he moved here he lived in cali with his dad. He said his mom died giving birth to him. These past few days me and him have gotten really close and he's honestly the best.

"Yeah you getting big mama. He gone be ready to come out soon." He responded.

"You thought of any names?" I said, thinking to myself.

Since Abdul was Muslim, I thought it would be nice if he named our child but he gave all that responsibility to me claiming I wouldn't like the names he pick.

"I thought of a middle name. Well two. I want you to think of his name."

"I like Aakif or Aalim. Abdul my uh child's father he's Muslim so I mostly thought of Muslim related names." I responded and he nodded his head at me. "What middle names did you think of?"

"Yael or kalon." He said rubbing his chin and I nodded liking his choices. "You turn 8 months in two weeks! He almost here."

"I know." I said cheesing. "I'm excited. Abdul is coming down in 3 weeks with his daughter and I want you to meet them."

"I'm down." He said smiling. We pulled up in his grandmothers yard. Kamaka cut the car off got out and went to go help me out.

It was packed out here so I'm glad we was able to find a parking space.

"Maka!!!!!" A little girl screeched, running up to him engulfing him in a hug. "I missed you dad!! Where you been for the past hour??" She questioned.

"I went to go pick up this pretty lady. Say hey Bali." He responded and she waved shyly at me. I waved back and looked at kamaka. Giving him that 'you didn't tell me you had a child' look. He grabbed both of our hands and pulled us inside the house.

"Hey my favorite grand-baby!!" His grandmother shrieked from inside the kitchen.

"I've always been your favorite grandchild." He laughed hugging her.

"Who is this pretty girl?" She asked and then she looked at my stomach. With wide eyes she said, "Am i having another great grand-baby?"

"No nana. No more kids this way. Bali is enough."

"Well Bali isn't really yours, so you can atleast give me one."