five

Eve's POV

"I like rules" he purred, silently pacing in front of me whilst I sat on the edge of the bed. My feet tapped nervously against the carpet, ears alert to what he was explaining to me. "Having rules keeps you grounded, keeps you from crossing boundaries that you shouldn't cross, don't you agree?" He asked quizzically, an eyebrow raised and a smirk painted on his face.

 I nodded back in agreement, eyes cast down to my fingers intertwining together in my lap. I could feel his smirk growing at my shyness and when I looked back up at him, my feelings had been correct.

 "I have 2 rules for us Eve which I expect you to abide by, would you like to hear them?"

 "Sure" I answered, my voice extremely quiet compared to his deep one that seemed to be echoing off of every inch of every wall in this room.

 "Rule number one" he stated. "I am in charge, you will do everything I tell you to do, no exceptions, got it?" He spoke sternly, authoritatively, no playfulness in his tone whatsoever. I felt my palms become sticky with sweat as I nodded back to him in confirmation, the heat starting to rapidly rise in this seemingly small room.

 "Good, now for rule number two. This relationship we have is strictly physical, and that is all it will ever be. If you feel anything more than that ever during this situation, you tell me at once, and the same goes for me too." He countered, his voice much softer now, green eyes staring directly into mine. He raised his eyebrow expectantly at me, waiting for a type of approval.

 I nodded solemnly back, and he smiled down fondly at me, obviously able to see the nervousness in my minimal actions. He crouched down in front of me, both large hands covering my knees in a comforting way. I let out a deep, shaky breathe as he parted my legs and shuffled forwards, slotting himself in between them.

 Warm lips pressed to mine, so lightly that I wasn't sure if he had actually kissed me or not. He broke away within seconds, the kiss made for reassuring. It was sweet and gentle and sent tingles running throughout my body.

 "I know it's a lot to take in, but you'll get used to it, ok?" he coaxed, his hand coming to cup my cheek, and the pad of this thumb grazing over my cheekbone. "We'll take it slow to start off with yeah? So you get used to how it will work."

 I watched his lips move as he spoke, they were very dark pink, all plump and full and so very inviting. Without thinking, I raised my hand to touch them, my fingertips lightly skimming the soft skin that had been pressed against mine so many times. A cautious look was in his eyes as he watched me explore his face, and I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his neck, whispering a quiet "thank you."

 His lips ghosted their way to my temple, soft kisses peppered over the side of my face until he reached my ear, whispering softly "Come on, lay back for me."

 My voice hitched in my throat, we were actually doing this. I shuffled back towards the top of the bed, laying my head against the pillows that smelt faintly of green apples, just like the scent Harry's hair. I smiled at the thought, chuckled almost. I hadn't even gone further then kissing before, anxiety taking over me when the thought that I wouldn't be experienced enough for him popped into my head, that I wouldn't be able to please him as much as anyone else had, that I wouldn't even know where to start if he ever asked me to do anything to him.

 My eyes drifted shut at the feeling of his hands on my legs, dragging them upwards towards my thighs before letting go of me completely. I felt the weight of the bed sag on one side of me, feeling him crawling up beside me as the weight shifted. He laid down next to me, his lips finding my cheek and placing gentle kisses leading back to my ear, his lips scorching my skin with each kiss.