( 00. ━ EPILOGUE + THANK YOU. )

WE HAVE REACHED THE END OF ROSE, A SHORT STORY

To begin with, I would love to thank luciangemini for allowing me to write this story. The initial plot is entirely her own, and I am so grateful to her for letting me bring it to life! The very first time I read this plot, I knew I had to write it. I don't ever usually ask for plots from plot shops, because I always like to come up with my own, but I fell in love with the character of Rose from the very beginning, and I am so honoured to have been able to write her story.

To all of the readers, thank you so much for sticking with this story. Your votes and comments are all wonderful and very much appreciated, and I hope that you've all enjoyed reading this!

Finally, to myself, for finally completing a bloody story, even if it's only five chapters I'm still very very proud of myself for this. Rose, as a character, will forever be a part of my life. I know that sounds quite silly, since this is only a short fic, but Rose, to me, will always be that character who should not have died when she did, but did die anyway.

So to that effect, if enough people would be interested in reading it, I would adore the pleasure of writing Rose again in a one-shot, perhaps about her life if she had gone on to live? I'm not sure yet, and I'll only write it if enough people say so, but for now, this is a goodbye to a very special piece of my soul.

Thank you!

THE END.