||Chapter 32~Tomorrow||

After Sebastian left I took a warm bath to relax myself. I got myself together and the marks on my back didn't hurt that much anymore.
I wore a short white skirt with black high knee socks and a black crop top. I let my hair down as I couldn't care less and started exploring more the room. I found a whole cupboard filled with books and coloring books. There are also a lot of teddy bears and paint. I took out a book that seemed good and started reading it.... somehow, my day went quickly by.

Around 4pm, I could hear something downstairs. Sebastian's probably back. I crunched my nose at the thought of him and I started putting all the books away that were on the floor. As I was putting one book away at the high shelf, Sebastian opened the door. I froze and he walked inside.
"Hey, kitten." He greeted and placed a plastic bag on the nightstand. Probably a take out.
"I see you've got yourself occupied for the time I was gone, hm?" He asked sitting on the bed. He was wearing a white button up shirt and black trousers.
"Y-yeah, a little... sir." I said putting the book down and facing his way. Remember, get on his good side.
But it's so hard when you just want to rip his eyeballs out!
"Sit with me." He said patting a place next to him. I hesitantly walked over to him and sat next to him, just a little further away.
"I got you food. I hope you like tortillas." And here I thought you knew everything about me, stalker.
"Thank you... sir." I said reaching for the plastic bag.

And again, he watched me eat until I was finished.
"Can I... can I see the house?" I asked and hoped it wouldn't piss him off for some reason.
He shook his head no.
"I think it's too soon for that, kitten." He said and started leaning closer to me. His lips were inching away and I wanted to do a double chin but stopped myself.
"But don't worry, we can do a lot of other fun things together." He whispered.
"Um no thank you." I said very quickly and he shoved his tongue inside my mouth. He tasted like mint and at that moment I hated mint and I wanted to vomit on his face. I hesitantly tried pushing him off but he grabbed my wrists and pushed me onto the bed not breaking the disgusting kiss. He pinned them above my hand and I was getting nervous. He put his weight on my legs so that I couldn't kick him in the balls. When he finally slipped his tongue out I closed my mouth and pressed my lips into a thin line. He tried kissing me but clearly didn't like that I wasn't doing anything.
"Kiss me back." He ordered and I held my breath as he pressed his lips against mines again. I didn't move.
"Kiss me back or you'll regret it." He warned again and I thought about it.
He kissed me again and I kissed him back.
This is. So. Gross.
One of his hands wandered up my skirt and I started fidgeting but he was stronger. He caressed my inner thigh before reaching my panties. He started kissing my neck.
"Please stop, Sebastian." I begged silently as he slipped his hand into my panties.
"Shhh, it's okay baby girl, just relax. Let daddy have some fun." He said before slipping a finger inside me. I bit my lip until I could taste blood and I still kept biting. In and out, in and out he went.
"I know you like it." He whispered before he fastened his thrusts. All I could think about is how much I hate him.
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
I didn't like it a bit and it felt like nothing compared to when Damon did it.
He crushed his lips with mine in a disgusting way and I cringed and slightly kissed him back not to piss him off.
"Come on baby girl, come for daddy." He whispered lustfully and there was no way I'd come, I wasn't even close, I wasn't even on my way. A warm tear slipped down my cheek and onto my neck.
He started doing it harder until it slightly pained me.
"I won't stop until you come." He whispered and I wanted to cry. So basically he's never going to stop? I hated the thought and wanted him to stop touching me as soon as possible. Maybe I should try... I can't. Not with him.
Then imagine it's Damon.
I took two deep breaths and slightly moaned as he slipped two fingers inside me. I closed my eyes. Damon... I found myself moaning again and a slight sensation was building inside me and I ignored the feeling that I hated it. 
After a while, I came.
I bit my lip again otherwise I would've screamed Damon's name.
He finally stopped and I opened my eyes.
I felt awful.
He stood up with a smirk. He leaned in and kissed my cheek while I was at the edge of tears.
"Goodnight, kitten. I hope we can have more fun tomorrow." That's it. I have to escape. I waited until he left. Them I waited another half an hour. I got myself cleaned up and dressed up in the most decent clothes I could find and looked at myself in the mirror.
We won't have "fun" tomorrow because there will be no tomorrow.
I hope he chokes on oxygen in his sleep.

Okay, let's do this.