💠Chapter 21💠

Queen Eirreena's POV

I stood there and staring at the girl in front of me. I was still in my reverie and thoughts why this girl doesn't even bear any resemblance from her father. I knew his father, I knew him very well since he is the one who ripped me into pieces and broken. I loved her father but at the same time I hated him. The dislike I felt to this girl is not because she is a commoner, but because she is her father's daughter.

It is a big mystery how come, him and that woman gave birth to a very powerful child. I knew what I saw earlier today. She can deceived anyone but not me. I know she can wield the hottest fire and water and to change its nature is beyond exceptional. Is she really his daughter? If I only didn't knew she is a Sylveria, I will really not think she is related to that man. But is she really? My mind is pestering with the idea about it. I heard before the woman he married was having a hard time on conceiving a child and one day the news came off that they already had a child.

But I never heard about the woman got pregnant. I hired people to investigate for years and I was never told that she was pregnant. It was reported suddenly that she gave birth to a baby girl. I have a doubt she may not be his daughter after all. With her looks, it concludes everything.

"Snow, have you talk to your father?" Tanong ko rito. She looks like a rabbit that got cornered by a wolf.

"Not so often, your highness." Sagot naman nito.

"How about your mother?" Tanong ko naman.

"I-I never knew my mother. She died giving birth." Sagot nito.

Dito naman ako nagulat. I never knew that woman died. After they reported that they already have a child I ceased on spying on them. From then, I never knew what happened.

"Sorry to hear that." Saad ko.

"It's fine your highness." Sagot naman nito.

"The competition this morning. You've done well." Saad ko rito but still I am showing my usual stoic face.

Mukhang nagulat naman ito. I know that she is under the impression that I do not like her. So it is really reasonable for her to be surprised.

"Thank you your highness. Everything for our world." Sagot naman nito.

"Seems like you and my son is quite close." Tanong ko rito. Yun din ang napapansin ko. Una, talagang nagulat ako na may dinala si Yuan na escort na dati naman kahit anong pilit namin ay ayaw nito ng may escort, kung meron man ay iniiwan niya ito. I can sense my son was changing slowly, he is now showing reaction towards this girl. Hindi naman ako magtataka if Yuan is attracted to her, she has an incredible beauty that everyone would get envy.

"Uhm.... We are not your majesty. He is just like that and bossing around." Sagot naman nito.

Seems this girl is dense towards my son. Everyone could see but she cannot.

"I see." Saad ko na lang. Wala akong balak mangialam sa kanilang dalawa. "Snow, about your ability. How did you manage to wield more than one element?" Intrigang tanong ko rito.

She went pale. I can sense this matter is like a taboo to her. I am particularly aware as well with Prophet Uno's prophecy. A child of the Gods will be born as a human and carries the six element and all the gifts. The child who is also a God but born as a human. This prophecy was not disclosed to public knowledge, only to the knights and the officials. This prophecy is best to be discreet to avoid fakes.

"I.........n....." She doesn't know what to answer

"If you are uncomfortable with it, I won't force you. You have a great ability." Saad ko rito. I am already suspecting that she could be the one. If she really is, then she must be protected.