A U T H O R 'S N O T E

|| C O P Y R I G H T ||

All right are reserved to © SarahYaqoob™ 2017.

No one is authorized to reproduce, steal, plagiarize. No part of this book can be sent to others in copies by electronic, mechanical or even hard copies. Only with consent and permission from the author you are given the rights.

|| S U M M A R Y ||

A story about a 24-years-old Muslim Girl living a typical pakistani life as a doctor. She is faced with discrimination, and hatred but that won't stop her from doing things in what she believes in, instead she tries to move foreword 'almost everyone' whose against with the Muslim Society.

Not only that, she is faced with something also different in her life, which gets hard to be accepted by the family. The moral of this story will show you the difference between culture and religion, also struggles of love.

|| W E L C O M E ||

AssalamuAlaikum, Hello, Bonjour, Hola

How are you my lovely readers? Those who know me HEEEEY, those who just found out welcome honestly. My name is Sarah, I am a Muslim if you haven't already known. Adult? nah I like to be a teen for now. I doubt being 19 is an adult right... I mean I sure do not act as one. LOL, no I am mature dont worry anywaayss.. I have been meaning to make a book that involves a Muslim Character, but I didn't want to make it cliche, I wanted it to be relatable, that will allow you readers to understand, and click with the characters.

Do you have to be a Muslim to read this story? You certainly do not! Infact I encourage many diverse cultures to read this story to understand what ISLAM really is.

Ive been really inspired by @NiqabiUndercover @writer_muslimah and @BookgirlingMoments stories that include Muslim society in there. Make sure you check there books out! I think its very important to let everyone know what Muslims really are, more so, who are we that actually follow the Religion of Islam.

This book will unfold typical lifestyle of a Muslim adult, and what everyday crises we are faced with. I really do hope you do enjoy this book. Be sure to spread love!

lets just get to it.

2020 edit: I ended up making this book take a whole new turn, it's more of a mystery now.