CHAPTER FORTY NINE

A/N: There is a steamy scene for those who do not like smut, but there is another book I've made specifically for Kronos x Rhea's detailed smut scene. You can only view it if you follow me, it's some sort of Wattpad rule that I've never understood. Hope to see some of you there! Make sure to pack lots of holy water!

Several weeks have passed once again. The pack has become peaceful since then.

After everything was settled, Kronos did as he promised.

He had ravished me that very evening, bring me to the heights of pleasure that I never knew existed. I had woken up very sore the very next morning, my wobbly legs not being able to even make it across the room. Despite the both of us being virgins, he seemed to be a mind blowing when it came to sex. I'm guessing it was Apollo, his wolf, that assisted him that evening.

Kronos was indeed a gentlemen in the streets, but a beast in the sheets.

Blushing, my hands start cupping my cheeks in embarrassment. Recalling the events as if they were yesterday...

I screamed as my climax overtook me, falling limp.

Kronos's body slumped against mine in exhaustion, his breathing labored into my neck. I hugged his body into mine, my panting matching his own. Out of instinct, I start to feel his fangs itching the sensitive spot on my neck. It sent shivers to my spine, down to my core.

He wanted to mark me, and I would let him do just that. My hands pushed his head down softly, encouraging him. Kronos did as I requested, his fangs sinking deeply into the skin; marking me as his own.

A flash of pain had me whimpering, but instantly, it vanished and pleasure replaced it.

Soon, he retracted his fangs, pushing my head towards his neck. Searching for the right spot, my canines slowly extend before it punctured his neck. Kronos sucks in a deep breath, a deep groan leaving him.

All at once, a overwhelming sense of emotions wash over me. Not mine, but Kronos's.

I could feel what he felt, see what he saw, everything. I felt his love for me, his possessiveness, his devotion and how proud he was to have a female like me by his side.

It was then and there that I felt the bond humming, sizzling around us. Eloping us into a blissful state of a marked and mated pair.

My eyes started getting drowsy, closing and opening. Kronos noticed this, because he carefully tucked me onto his arm; pulling the blankets over us.

The last thing I heard before the darkness pulled me under was, "I love you."

By now, my face was flushed. Was it always this hot in here? Shaking it off, I start to trot down the stairs but start to get dizzy. I held a hand over my mouth, having an urge to vomit.

I breathed slowly, realizing that it had been several months since the first time he took me. Kronos and I had stopped using protection since then... because it feels better without it.

'Of course it does, stupid human.' Rain huffed, a smug smile on her.

I rolled my eyes.