46. Kendall Jenner

If you enjoy reading my story, and would like a sequel, please show some love by voting, and leave some comments telling me your thoughts about the story so far!

When I wake, I open my eyes, though the lighting seems so much more harsh.

What time is it?

I take a moment to take in my surroundings. Everything looks the same, but it just feels different. I pull of the bedsheets, and instead of wearing the white lingerie set I was in when I fell asleep, I'm nàked.

Who undressed me?

Panic sets in, and suddenly I feel as though I'm unable to breathe.

"Harry," I cry out, my voice echoing in the confining space.

It's then that I hear someone laugh in the other room, though it's not someone I recognise.

But who?

Jumping up out of bed, I wrap the sheet loosely around my body, and slowly walk out into the main living area.

What is going on?

"Harry?" I call out, my voice more urgent, as panic sets in.

"In here," Harry replies, and I come to a halt. It's him, though it doesn't sound quite like him. It's different. His voice sounds void of any warmth or emotion. I follow his voice to the living area, and suddenly I feel so out of place. He sits on an arm chair, his back to him, though he doesn't turn around when I enter.

What's happened to me?

"Oh, hi," a voice startles me and I spin around quickly, checking for the source of the laughter earlier on, though no one is there.

"Harry!" I cry, running over to him, I hold onto him, desperate and searching for answers. "You need to tell me what happened... I remember the party and then -"

"Shh," he says, placing his index finger over my mouth. He slowly places his hands on my shoulders, casually pushing me off him, and I can't bear to be treated in this manner.

What is going on? I want to shake him and ask him why he's treating me so harshly? Was it what I said last night? Though it doesn't make an ounce of sense as we went to sleep on good terms. Or at least, I think we did?

"Why are you acting like this?" I cry. "What happened? Where's my clothes?"

I hear the glass doors to the backyard open, and nothing could have prepared me for what I'm now faced with.

Kendall Jenner.

"What the fück Harry?" I yell. "You need to explain what's going on. Right now."

"You did mention she was a feisty one, but you underestimated her," Kendall directs to Harry, coming up behind him, and wrapping her arms around him, kissing his neck.

He doesn't push her away, he just sits there and takes it. His eyes not flinching away as they stare directly at me, daring me to react.

Kendall is standing there in a turquoise bikini, in all of her perfection with her long beautiful hair. I have never felt more inferior in my life as I struggle to keep the bed sheet on, protecting my modesty.

"I'm parched!" she exclaims casually. "Orange juice, Harry?" she offers, pouring herself a glass.

"I'd love one babe," Harry smiles. Only it isn't the smile I've gotten to know. It's cruel, and taunting, and I want to leave. Why did I ever believe that he was ever interested in someone like me.