I love you-MiniLadd

As I walked down the small alley I felt the tears start to fall from my face. My boyfriend dumped me for some "hot" Blonde with Purple eyes.

I Made it to my house and see my best friend and roomate Craig.
"Y/N?" He asked me. "Are you okay?" He asked me as I sat down.

"No...R/N (Random name) broke up with me" I said crying. He frowned. "Hey...its okay. You have me" He said hugging me. "I wish I could find someone like you..." I said.

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "Why do you want someone like me...?" He asked me. I shrugged. "Because your so caring and...Funny...And an overall amazing person" I told him.

"Why do you want someone like me...if you already have me?" He asked me. I looked at him. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You've been with all these guys...and You've just ended it with a broken heart. Why..." He said. "Why what?" "Why can't you see that I love you?" He mumbled.

"Because...Like I said your caring, funny and amazing! Your to good for me...You can do better than me" I said looking down.

"Y/N..." He started making me look at him. "No one is better than you" He said. I blushed and hugged him. "I love you...I'm sorry I dated all these other guys...I did it because I had these feelings for you that I couldn't control...I thought if I waited someone else they would go away but...I gained feelings for them..." I told him.

"Then I lost them...I gained feelings for you..." I said looking at him. "They would come and go as I saw you happy with other people...Craig...I do love you but...The question is do you love me?" I asked him.

He paused then stared at me for a few seconds. "What's not to love?" He said making my heart melt. "Of course I love you
Y/N...and I always will" He said kissing me.